TSR

Slap me in the face. Get it over with. Stupid jump start. Makes a change from starting on fuel mix 6

@Storm_SP17 when I ran wide and you tucked my inside, did we touch? I got quite the shunt and front aero damage. Totally wrecked my car. But you didn’t move off line so I assumed it was lag? Again, sorry to you and t5 for jumping.
I heard a thud like you'd ran into the back of the car, but weirdly enough it appeared as though you were alongside me so it left me very confused.

I can only assume lag on my part as we got close but if you're not sure we touched and I'm not sure we touched... I really don't know what to say!

It makes it even weirder because there was a move I bailed hard out of where we DID touch prior to that but no damage.

As for the start, I was very confused as to which part of the track was being considered by the leader as the start/finish line. After already getting a penalty for being caught out in that way before, I ended up being very tentative and lost a lot of places.

As I already said in chat after the race, apologies for the start but I was very confused, was waiting for the message to come up, I crossed the line and started the next lap, still no message so decided I should go, then finally the message appeared and I didn't really know what to do so backed out of it to remove any advantage I gained. I guess there was lag in the chat and maybe the chat message was delayed in being displayed?

Thanks for the race all, just watched parts of the stream and looked like there was some great battles through the field :D

It makes it even weirder because there was a move I bailed hard out of where we DID touch prior to that but no damage.

I had nothing until t3. No bumps or even noises. So must have been down to lag again. Oh well! It happens I guess. It was fun while it all lasted anyway. Halbstark done an absolutely stonker of a dive bomb on me! Made it work though. I had no clue he was coming. I was rather I,pressed

As I already said in chat after the race, apologies for the start but I was very confused, was waiting for the message to come up, I crossed the line and started the next lap, still no message so decided I should go, then finally the message appeared and I didn't really know what to do so backed out of it to remove any advantage I gained. I guess there was lag in the chat and maybe the chat message was delayed in being displayed?

Thanks for the race all, just watched parts of the stream and looked like there was some great battles through the field :D
Just ignore the timing line and go by the message. Green is usually given once the field is formed up properly on the straight.

message was sent soon as the last car joined position but for the message to show it felt like 5 seconds to show up. Bad timing lol
Well done on your mega pace and win.

Well done top 3 great performance. At the start watching halbstark I said in stream whatcha out for halb later doin the schumacher move. But not expecting him later to actually pull one very good move in the schumacher s's's

What I could see in the race and did see it a lot was lag coming from MaarteN5HuizeN and samdigby closer they got the got the worse it became as was on dash veiw of Sam when he was to the right of marten then the lag twitch from both then damage :( it looked a good even battle too.
And a bit coming from stormpacer time to time.

@fastnloud30 I had a feeling there was...

I saw a couple twitches from a few guys on my screen now and then, figured it was because my router hadn't been reset. I even had a few moments where the lobby jittered a bit (like when lots of people load to track at once, if you've ever noticed it) so will be resetting my internet fully next week before joining.

Well done top 3 great performance. At the start watching halbstark I said in stream whatcha out for halb later doin the schumacher move. But not expecting him later to actually pull one very good move in the schumacher s's's

What I could see in the race and did see it a lot was lag coming from MaarteN5HuizeN and samdigby closer they got the got the worse it became as was on dash veiw of Sam when he was to the right of marten then the lag twitch from both then damage :( it looked a good even battle too.
And a bit coming from stormpacer time to time.

@MaarteN5H wanna join my sister team WarpSpeed? Since all you do is warp! :lol:

Even in the standing you were at one point showing 12th before appearing 6th again.

WarpSpeed and WarpPosition! You've got it all! :D

@fastnloud30 I had a feeling there was...

I saw a couple twitches from a few guys on my screen now and then, figured it was because my router hadn't been reset. I even had a few moments where the lobby jittered a bit (like when lots of people load to track at once, if you've ever noticed it) so will be resetting my internet fully next week before joining.
It mite of been the lobby as before the race started everyone seamed good then soon as race was started the twitching started as I do remember seeing t5black lagg and he never lags lol. And when I closed lobby it took ages to close too lol out of all nights

Penalties/warning

Jump start but didnt cross the line before go signal by .100th of a sec.
PS_Messages_20190220_180031.jpg

ErtStevie
Joeofthefire
MaarteN5HuizeN
Dad24dh
only a warning close call. No penalties

4 place jump start Jimmy
x4 grid penalty for next race
PS_Messages_20190220_180035.jpg

3 place jump start dr_hash
x3 grid penalty for next race
PS_Messages_20190220_180038.jpg

And I thort my go signal was slow for coming through but not realising yous raced off after first gantry :lol:

The next 2 races coming up have the same start line and a finish line.

the race will start by using the race start line so no overtaking until crossed there.
I'll upload a few pics once I find a spare hour. And also a vid of track route for catalunya so we don't end up with any crossed issues.

Some great fights for position in the early stages, but ultimately the pace wasn't there in the race. The Ferrari takes a little while to warm to its tyres but feels nice once it gets going.

The frustrating aspect for me was the post-race workings that I do... on the RHs coming into the last few laps of the race I was running 57.7-57.9 with low fuel. I decide to open my own lobby and test, opting to go 0.5 less rear camber.... 57.6s as early as lap 4, near-full tank...

It's race day!!

Little reminder about the track layout just above.

See it here.

Stig will be driving this round :) .

As usual, I will comment "GREEN!!" for the drivers to start, but even then there is no overtaking before the line.

Even if you cross the line before the message appears, you cannot "go", so wait for the comment.

See you guys later.

Back