Tsukuba lap times for 136 N-class cars - 1 remaining

Huayra next? :bowdown:

Sometime during the week. I'll have to grind BMB 5 times to afford it, or just spend $3 but for something I'll use for 20 minutes that wouldn't be wise.

OLD - 1:01.681 - GT Awards (SEMA) 1967 Chevy Nova
NEW - 1:00.537

Almost a second faster. Car is a pain to drive at this track. It ties with the Ford GT40 Mark I '66 which is kind of ironic as they are of similar vintage.

OLD - 1:00.836 - GT Awards (SEMA) Mach Forty
NEW - 0:59.819

Weird how I was a second quicker in both SEMA cars. They're both terrible IMO, but the physics update made them a lot more manageable.

Last edited:
OLD - 1:01.721 - Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car
NEW - 1:00.995

18 laps and only one was capable of 1:00 which occurred on lap 10. I'm unhappy with the final corner exit as I used a little more of the run-off than I usually allow myself (the right 2 wheels were on the left side of the white line just barely and the replay shows this) but the car is a tad unpredictable with its MR layout.

OLD - 1:01.343 - Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road Car
NEW - 1:00.584

Faster and more predictable/stable than the RCZ.

OLD - 1:01.187 - Chevrolet Corvette Gr.3 Road Car
NEW - 1:00.865

The 'Vette takes the spot between the two MR Gr.3 Road Cars. The WRX/Evo will be 59 second cars and the Atenza/Mustang will be 1:01's as long as I'm not slower this time around in any of them.

Last edited:
Tested:

0:58.588 - Pagani Huayra

It takes the #3 spot on this track. Only the Aston Martin Vulcan stands a chance at dethroning its podium position.

OLD - 1:01.946 - Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car
NEW - 1:01.237

Ties the Ford Mustang Gr.3 Road Car, again.

OLD - 0:59.963 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evo.Final Gr.B Road Car
NEW - 0:59.678

2 tenths behind the 911 GT3 (991)

OLD - 0:59.980 - Subaru WRX Gr.B Road Car
NEW - 0:59.625

Just barely edges out the Mitsubishi. They feel like the exact same car, except maybe the WRX has slightly less understeer.

Last edited:
Only the Vulcan, Cobra, and Miura remain. I would need Cr. 20,300,000 to afford them all. If I do one BMB race per day at 345,000/12 minutes, it would take 59 days, or 12 hours of grinding. Yikes...And to think I once owned the Cobra and Vulcan, but sold them like a fool because I was too lazy to grind.

So Bugatti Veyron 16.4 is the fastest N-class car ever. I tested it on Autopolis and this car is fast as hell i don't think any car have a chance with it. I don't think even LaFerrari could, McLaren F1 is good car but it's struggle with understeer. Maybe some Koenigsegg or Porsche 918 if they were in GTS ?

Last edited:
J.D
So Bugatti Veyron 16.4 is the fastest N-class car ever. I tested it on Autopolis and this car is fast as hell i don't think any car have a chance with it. I don't think even LaFerrari could, McLaren F1 is good car but it's struggle with understeer. Maybe some Koenigsegg or Porsche 918 if they were in GTS ?

Any AWD or Hybrid super-car made in the last couple years would absolutely slaughter the Veyron. The fact that the 6 year old Veyron is the current fastest just points out the weakness of GT Sport’s outdated super-car roster.

I think Amuse S2000 would be the fastest, if they didn't nerf it lol. In GT5P/GT5/GT6 it handled much better and I think it had also had more power when stock? I could be wrong though.

Ok guys, I have 2 million Cr. and I can buy the Shelby Cobra right now, or I can run a few more BMB races and get the Vulcan. Which car would you rather I test this weekend?

Last edited:
I feel like the Vulcan would have topped the leaderboard if it had the same level of downforce as its other track day friends such as the P1 GTR and Zonda R and was actually in Gr.X as a result, but alas, N-class has practically neutered the thing.

Still a solid lap time nonetheless.

I'm going to keep a log here of my daily roulette car, because it's starting to get a bit ridiculous. I only seem to get N100-N300 cars anymore, maybe 10% of the time I'll get a Gr.3 or Gr.4 but almost never anything else. I'm running the BMB race once per day, so I'll have the Miura in about 2 months if I don't miss any days.

3/21 - N200 Volkswagen Golf VII GTI
3/22 - N300 Mitsubishi Evo
3/23 - Subaru WRX Gr.B
3/24 - Mazda Atenza Gr.3

Nevermind, this was a dumb idea :lol: and there's a thread for logging daily wheel spins for April. I'll just post there.

Last edited:
Tested:

1:02.655 - Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary
1:05.975 - Lancia Stratos

Countach ties the Porsche 911 GT3 (996) and finishes less than a tenth of a second behind its older, much lighter LP400 version.

Stratos ties the Toyota MR2 GT-S and Nissan 300ZX.

I have 1.7 million Cr. left and I need 27.5 million for the remaining 2 N-cars. It's going to be a while :lol: Good thing I have lots of cars to test at Suzuka in the meantime.

Alright, tested all 3 new N-class cars! Get 'em while they're hot!

1:07.177 - Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro
1:11.607 - Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT APEX (AE86)
1:13.547 - Honda Fit Hybrid

Honda Fit's hybrid battery only lasts for 2 laps, but there was no reduction in power on subsequent laps, so I just kept going. It's a second slower than Suzuki Swift Sport.

The AE86 is less than 2 tenths slower than NA MX-5. Wonder if Tsuchiya has driven the car in-game yet. I would assume so!

Audi TT is 3 seconds slower than the TTS. It's...okay. I prefer the Fit and AE86 any day.

Spreadsheet updated with specs for all 3 cars.

Tested:

1:03.330 - Tesla Model S Signature Performance '12
1:07.937 - BMW i3 '15

Very proud of the 1:07 lap in the i3. It nips the heels of the VW GTI and Peugeot 208 GTi.

Tesla is quicker than the Mustang GT and Alfa 4C :eek: Only a tenth slower than the V8 M3 and 2019 Supra. And there are much faster versions of the Model S now, like the P90D. Can you imagine?

Spreadsheet updated with specs for all 3 Gr.X cars that should be N-class!

I finally have enough credits for the Ferrari 250 GT. The question is, should I grind another 2.5 million and buy the Lamborghini Miura instead? This is a tough decision!

Back