TT Isle of Man 2 is Coming to Consoles and PC in Q1 2020

I liked the first one but I don't think I have time for another.

I will end up getting at some point.........

Last edited:
Sweet. I still go for a quick rip around the track from time to time.
The Career mode needed a lot of work though.
It would be nice if the “triangle circuit” and “Antrim speed track” where actually close to what they’re supposed to be.
Seeing as they are public roads, I don’t see how licensing or copyright would be an issue, but I have no idea about the details or the why’s and why nots.

I enjoy lapping the mountain circuit in the first one (well, I say enjoy, sometimes it's infuriating!), I think it could do with a bit more "polish" in terms of visuals and physics, but I'm not sure I'd invest in a sequel - on the same console at least.

I always want a great bike game, but somehow they are always a bit meh, they don't seem to have the sense of power of a bike, or the sound....

I bought the first one straight away, then sold it 2 days later.... Recently bought it back as it was cheap, but hmmmmm still not sure, got the ride games aswell, hmmm again.....

Needs to be a demo for this one i think....

Tourist trophy on ps2 is brilliant though...

The first one was hot garbage for anyone who knew how motorbikes work. I'll wait until I see proper gameplay footage with the HUD and all.
Yeah, actually stating that only now have they decided to consider gyroscopic effects, or lean angle...

I'm cautiously optimistic, and I'm glad they're in a position to make a sequel. The Snaefell Mountain course is like nothing else, so if they get the physics even half right this time, it'll be a blast!

I'm not so sure about the suggestion of some kind of "career" progression, and hopefully the course is not locked away - especially given the Manx GP is run on the same course and is open to amateurs.

Probably going to wait this one out. Got burned by the first one which I bought day-one digitally.

I’d hope I won’t have to spend the first two-three hours fiddling with the different options/aids long enough to get somewhat used to the physics.

I quit the first game shortly after the game’s physics engine repeatedly shat itself between Ballacraine and Laurel Bank on the TT circuit.

Last edited:
I was a look frustrated with the first iomtt.....the game crashed when I was 20%+ threw and lost all my game save. It happened again at 51% and I deleted it. I will probably buy it again. I did enjoy it.

I really enjoy playing the first one purely for the TT course alone. It’s just such an incredible circuit that takes so, so long to actually master. You think you’ve cracked it then you realise that ‘corner a’ can be taken flat which then means ‘corner b’ is no longer the easy curve it used to be but a terrifying corner that requires that slightest of lifts.

The first one was hot garbage for anyone who knew how motorbikes work. I'll wait until I see proper gameplay footage with the HUD and all.

Amen to that! Rather worryingly this is due in March and yet they have nothing to show yet? Plus bold claims of working with professional riders to get the handling right......don't know if I believe them when they ignored peoples complaints about the first one and never attempted to fix it.

It was the worst game purchase I have ever made. I'll be waiting for a demo, or failing that, a massive price drop. It is a shame seeing non-bikers enjoying the first game and not knowing what they are missing.

It was the worst game purchase I have ever made. I'll be waiting for a demo, or failing that, a massive price drop. It is a shame seeing non-bikers enjoying the first game and not knowing what they are missing.

They had riders working on first game, as well, but lets see, need a really good this time.
They really have to look at Ride 3, MotoGP19, milestone, got right on these.

Did anyone play TT games, that were on PS2, good for their time.

Back