TURBO'S Gallery // Nissan Bluebird SSS - Drift - // 9-28-06

  • Thread starter Thread starter TURBO (@)....
  • 413 comments
  • 17,027 views
Cool dude! I didn't know the prius could look this cool. I thought of a boring silver hybrid car, but this one actually as if it's capable of doing something cool... Looking forward!

ps: I've got a new preview as well. Something a little bit different. Holiday feelings...:)
 
Nice I like that preview :) That colour and combine with those rims makes the Prius one sleek road car. Gives me the thought of: "I wouldn't mind one" lolz. Looking forward to your update.
 
Awesome. The rims are too sharp / bright in my opinion. But I like it 👍
 
@ Freddy86: Yea it LOOK'S like it would be capeabel of doing something...But na not with it's 73 Some odd HP... :crazy:

@ Tougemonster:
Haha yea i thought some BBS's would look good on that car i still would want one tho... :sick:

@ appie17:
Thank's man...

@ MKthreeGTi: Yea it was because of the glow but the actual pic's will be much better...
 
when will you post ?
 
Requested by MKthreeGTi

I Present the Toyota Prius!











Well there it is MKthreeGTi what do you think? All other comment's welcome to.. So tell me what you think....


TURBO (@)....
 
Awsome! Who says hybrids suck? Nice choice of colour and rims, really makes the car stand out! I'm looking forward to your update. :dopey:

EDIT: you updated whilst i was posting! :odd:

Fantastic pics mate! I like all your shots, all are good, and you have some great angles! Keep up the good work. :dopey:
 
magburner
Awsome! Who says hybrids suck? Nice choice of colour and rims, really makes the car stand out! I'm looking forward to your update. :dopey:

Lol yea sorry about that.. Thank's man im glade you liked the update.... :)



O yes Still talkeing Request's so if anyone has a car they want Shot feal free to post the car you want Pictures taken of ...



TURBO (@)....
 
Nice, Turbo.
I like the way you alternaed the pics, and the 2nd row looks great.
 
Nice pics. Didn't know the car could look good.
 
@ Vonie: Thank's for noticing that... Im glad you liked the Update!

@ Krame: Yea me Either... Thank's for the Coment.

@ MKthreeGTi: YAY! That's good to know... I would get PS but i can Afford it..:indiff: man i would love to have PS more than you know!
 
Pshhh, my prius looks better, but i wan t you to shoot a Commodore!
 
@ Pain killer: Thank's man im glad That you liked them... :)

@ FireEmblem62: O really let's see some shot's then and we will do a poll... And i might Shoot a Commodore Unless you ment that as a Request then i have to do it... So if that was i will but if not... Im Gunna Shoot this....>





HEHE:odd:
 
It was a request FOO!
 
FireEmblem62
It was a request FOO!

Ok then Next update will be a Holden Commodore SS `04 Is that in any color? or do you have a specified color you want?
 
Nah, anything but that sand colour.
 
Requested by: FireEmblem62

I Present the Holden Commodore SS `04











Well there it is FireEmblem62 What do you think? All other comment's welcome to.. So tell me what you think....


TURBO (@)....
 
Krame
Nice, I like em. 👍 I like #3,6, and 8.

Thank's man glad you liked them, Man that is a hard car to shoot because the car is so Pixely the Prius was to but not as bad..
 
Psh, that car aint hard! Just look at my shots FOO. Haha, I now know that you are a member of the dark side now, Holden shots are awesome!
 
@ Appie17: Thank's once again for druling all over my pic's... :lol:

@ FireEmblem62: Well when it come's to close shot's it is hard..

@ Rohrl-fan: Thank's man glad you liked them..
 
sorry couldn't help it
 
Back