TURBO'S Gallery // Nissan Bluebird SSS - Drift - // 9-28-06

  • Thread starter Thread starter TURBO (@)....
  • 413 comments
  • 17,027 views
@ MKthreeGTi: Thank's im glad you like them...

@ Pain killer: Yea #10 was a nice shot I liked it alot myself...

@ Freddy86: Thank's dood...


Well this is going to be the next update.....>
 
Nice, but that backfire shot, it looks like something broke in the engine, and now all hell is breaking loose in the car.
 
FireEmblem62
Nice, but that backfire shot, it looks like something broke in the engine, and now all hell is breaking loose in the car.

Loook's fine to me man....:)
 
cool shots dude:tup:
 
appie17
cool shots dude:tup:

Thank's dood glad you like them...:)

O yea this is funny i Went to go Drift on GT-3 because me and my friend came up with this idea to do a video of us drifting GT-3 and save the replay Since we you cant save a two player Replay and hafter about 20min of drifting..I Realized how much easyer it is to drift on there..It is like you dont have to worry about Turning to hard and spining the car out I just have so much more control over the car On GT-3 than i do in GT-4...
 
appie17

It really is tho! if ony i could take pic's in GT-3 that would be cool not sure what Car i want to do next so it might be a little while for the next update..Simply cuzz i have no clue what car to shoot now lol...:lol:

My New Update will be the SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX S.Shigeno Ver.
 
Good stuff.
I like the wheelie shot.
 









Well there it is hope you guy's like it....> :scared:


O yea and i am now
Takeing Request's so feel free to tell me if you want a car Photographed...


TURBO (@)....
 
Nice pics. I'm feeling the rims. As for an update or a request, I'd like to see the Toyota Prius from the Toyota Dealer.
 
MKthreeGTi
Nice pics. I'm feeling the rims. As for an update or a request, I'd like to see the Toyota Prius from the Toyota Dealer.

Sure thing all tho it might not be up for a week Because im going to the Rolex 24 in daytona with a couple of my friend's...:cheers:

But i will see if i cant squeez it in befor i leave.. Thank's for the comments...:)
 
Noice, because I'm, Gonna get you, like a space boy, whoa whoa whoa whoa.
 
@ FireEmblem62: Haha thank's man...

@ Krame: Thank's im glad you liked them i didnt think they came out all that well actually...:dopey:
 
nice pics. i like the 2nd to last one. lucky you that you get to go see the rolex 24.
 
Hey, nice work there with the Trueno. Not a big fan of the car but the pics are very well done.
 
@ Pain killer: Thank's man... Yea i am Lucky im only an hour away from daytona to....:)

@ Revolution.: Thank's man im glad you liked the pic's but not the car...:lol:
 
Great updates! 👍 The ones with the Lotus are my favourites, but the Trueno looks excellent as well! :)

I've done some new updates myself. Feel free to drop by and leave a comment.
 
@ Appie17: Thank's glad you liked them...

@ Rohrl-fan: Glad to know that you liked the Lotus update,And the Trueno,Yea the more i look at the trueno pic's the more they start to look better...



Stay Tuned for theToyota Prius Update Requested update by....> MKthreeGTi
 
Hey cool updates on the 86 I'm a big fan of it. Theres some really nice angle shot in those, awesome. :)
 
tougemonster
Hey cool updates on the 86 I'm a big fan of it. Theres some really nice angle shot in those, awesome. :)

Thank's man... Yea i Thought i had managed to get some good angel's out of the Trueno update thank's for the comment!

Here are a couple Preview shot's of the..

Toyota Prius...

 
Back