TURBO'S Gallery // Nissan Bluebird SSS - Drift - // 9-28-06

  • Thread starter Thread starter TURBO (@)....
  • 413 comments
  • 17,027 views
tougemonster
👍 for the Z33/350Z. I like the first 3 ones the best.

Thank's man..

Well im not going to be shooting another RX-8 just yet so this is what i will be shooting... I have also notice that there is quit a bit of pixel's on this car to.:indiff:


 
I like it, cant wait. I like the way that car looks too.
 
Great pics of the Zed, Turbo. Looks very menacing in black with those wheels, and your pics show off that menacing side very well.
👍👍
 
HERE WE GO, OLE OLE OLE!

Nice shots JOEY!
 
@ Dominatetheroad: Thank's glad you like them..

@ FireEmblem62:
HAHA you now know my name lolz.. Gald you liked the update!

@ Revolution.:Well that is good to here i thought that the 350Z pic's looked mean Specially with the rim's to..
 
I'm guessing that the update will be at Suzuka? I always loved that track. Can't wait!
 
But that Preview pictures at Tsukuba!
 
TURBO (@)....
Thank's guy's for all the comment's.... Well im back from the Rolex24! it was awsome to..
I hadn't read this earlier! You lucky b*****d!!!! I really want to see that race atleast once in my life, but I'm stuck her in Europe! :grumpy: Oh well, at least I have the beautiful track of Spa-Francorchamps in my backyard. (I live about 100 miles away! :D ) I am planning on making a trip to France someday, to see the 24 hours there for real!
 






.


Well there it is guy's what do you think?

Sory for all the pixel's on the car i tryed to get rid of them as best as i could.:indiff:


Wish i had Photoshop.
 
Nice shot of the two from behind. Gives the illusion that its pulling away. Not bad overall, you've inspired me to wanna drive this car again.
 
@ appie17: Thank's man..

@ SRV2LOW4ME: I was hopeing that would be the way it came out.. As for driving again i didnt enjoy the ride that much..:indiff:
 
Awsome update mate! Im particularly impressed with the cleaness and lighting on some of the pics. Great stuff mate! :dopey:
 
Thank's all! Im not sure what i will do for the next update yet.. But will let you know when i do know.:)
 
Those pics a very nice. I really like the first and second row.
 
Integra LM-Yucky understeer, bit the shots are nice!
 








Well here it is ive bin wanting to shoot this car for a long time now but i didnt have any good drift setting's untill now.. So tell me what you guy's think?

My fave would have to be the last shot..

Thank's..
TURBO (@)....
 
Back