Turbo's Realistic Courses Thread | New Track 7/24

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 117 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked your tracks. I might even say that those were the only course creator tracks that I'm willing to try them - they look/feel as the title of the thread says, realistic.

Could you please be kind enough to add me and share them? PSN: GTP_bullie77

Thanks in advance!

Probably wouldn't be easy, but GT5 should take a look at the course designer on ModNation Racers. That thing is powerful and easy to use! Even my 6 yr old son likes building tracks. Then we could make real world tracks (for the most part). At least we'd have the chance to anyway.

I have the Owens-Hill Speedway track up for sharing right now if anyone wants it. If you want one of the others, let me know so I can switch them out.

I still have Owens-Hill up at the moment. If you guys want the other ones, just message me on PSN letting me know which one you want and I'll switch to another one.

Go to community, find your friend's profile on the bar just to the right of that, and hit the tracks button in the bottom left. Then you select the track and can choose to download it.

Thanks for the track, you posted a video of one you made in another thread here that looked really good but I can't even remember what it was called or where it is (I think it was in "Whats Your Favourite Theme" thread).

I am firing up GT momentarily, please add me I love new tracks! I always get a blind jump/corner combo ruining otherwise nice tracks. psnID dondude69 thanks.
Haven't tried this yet so there may be some fumbling around. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the track, you posted a video of one you made in another thread here that looked really good but I can't even remember what it was called or where it is (I think it was in "Whats Your Favourite Theme" thread).

Probably Avergreen. I'll switch over to that one right now.

Edit: Avergreen is up.

I had to quit the game to refresh the friends list but now I have some new pavement to tear up-Woo hoo!! 'Twas easy if you pay attention on here, thanks everyone!!!

I've got a new one I was working on last night. Nice technical section at the beginning, followed by a back straightaway with a nice elevation change. Capped off by a super-rare left turn onto the front straightaway.

I'll post it up later tonight. :)

Posted a new track last night. Anyone want to try it out?

galena.jpg

Last edited:
Just thought I'd post on here as I saw your new track earlier today and downloaded it, just had a go on the track now.

Car I used was Ford GT40 Race Car '69, I found the track really good to drive on in this car the corners are nice and none are too difficult to take though the car does like to throw itself out at any possible chance. What I like about this course is none of the corners seem to just pop up as I have noticed on some that I tried the elevation is in such a way that the corner just appears on you. I will be using this track a lot more I think, good work just like the other two of yours I have used. Keep it up!

Thanks for the review. The thing I don't like about the new track is the lack of rumble strips in some corners. I wish this track generator would let you edit things like that. :(

I noticed this too, I made my own track (would like to get feedback but would need to share it first) and I can't help but notice some of the rumble strips are in odd places. Also, when you cross over to the grass it vibrates and makes a noise like the rumble strip even if there is none, strange really.

Would would be great is if you could go into an editor mode while driving around the track and adding rumble strips and the like where you see fit.

These tracks are great, btw, they really seem like tracks that could exist in real life.

As a recent addict of the course generator, I appreciate your work. I can't get many tracks that work out as well as the one's you've got. I only really have one that I like, which I posted if you're interested. Recently I've been trying Tuscany and Mt. Aso tracks, but I just can't get any tracks I like from those. I'll add you at some point tonight.

When you guys send a friend request to download my tracks, let me know when you have downloaded the one I have up and want another one so I can switch them.

Do you still have Ettington Speedway and Dunhill Motorsports Park to put up for share? I'm online now if you are and could easily get both if so? Don't know if you have any others? I like the tracks so like to get as many as possible so I can try the cars out in different conditions and such.

These tracks look awesome. Can you add me, my PSN is driftking18594.

I liked the last one you made, it had a nice flow to it, which is hard to find on a lot of CD courses. The left-hander at the end was nice, I don't think I've ever had one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back