Turbo's Realistic Courses Thread | New Track 7/24

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 117 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I had another good one going last night, unfortunately there are a couple corners that I do not like, and changing any settings in that sector completely changes the track. :(

I thought I had another good one going last night, unfortunately there are a couple corners that I do not like, and changing any settings in that sector completely changes the track. :(

Frustrating. I don't know how many times I have had a track I liked except for 1 horrible corner. Hopefully PD will tweak it so that the sectors you aren't changing will stay put.

Just put up a new track I am working on. Suggestions appreciated, although it's only a two sector track so I can't make many changes.

I'll have another one I might post up tonight with video. Really liking it except for one corner that will have to stay since I can't change it.

Here's my newest creation. Currently available for testing, please let me know what you think. Particularly suited for higher powered cars, I do think it would make a great short F1 track.

Linden_MS-1.png

I'd like to try out your tracks

That's easily done. Just hop onto GT5's Storefront and search for.... Oh, that's right. DP hasn't given us the ability to share stuff with the entire community, so it's much more difficult sharing stuff with anybody, more difficult trying other people's stuff, and few of us will ever have more than a handful of players download our stuff.
:grumpy:

Well, at least they abandoned the whole GT5 Friend Code thing they had considered and now just limit us to trading friend requests and managing friend lists to simply share a friggin' track.

(Note: The Friend Code bit wasn't serious. It was just criticism referencing Nintendo's inconvenient Friend Codes. It wouldn't be much worse than the current system of sharing, though.)

Tried linden and yes it definately is a track well suited for high powered cars, nice work on the very fast sweepers throughout! gonna have to take the ZR1 to it!
Greetings

i have been testing abit on Linden Motor speedway very fun track. it is very diffiucult to get the lines rigth but very fun circuit. i have been testing in a lexus is-f rm in the specs of this cu GT Auto Lexus IS-F Cup by Yokohama. the car understeers quit much really not my liking.

Hi! My PSN name is rokemoke - how do I get to try your tracks? Do I request you as a friend online? Please let me know? Cheers! :)

I have another course I created tonight that I'll post up sometime tomorrow. I'm really liking it, has a good flow with a surprise in the middle. :D

I have another course I created tonight that I'll post up sometime tomorrow. I'm really liking it, has a good flow with a surprise in the middle. :D
Hey man, I'm gona add you. I definitely am looking for some better tracks than what I'm creating. Also, nice work in the Academy 👍

I just put my new track up for sharing. FYI you might want to take turn number 13 with caution. :D

Edit: If anyone already downloaded my new track, re-download it. I made a couple minor adjustments that I think helped. :)

Last edited:
I've now downloaded Woodridge Park twice and the same records seem to show up for both. Does that mean I got the adjusted verstion the first time?

It might show the same length and elevation change, but I tweaked the corner sharpness and the track width. If it still seems the same, let me know and I'll unshare then re-share it tonight after work to see if that resets it.

Anyone interested in a small test tonight using one of my Kart tracks?

I'd be interested... I should be able to get on tonight. I'm not a particularly quick learner or skilled driver but I'm happy to do some test driving!

On a personal note... congrats on making it to the finals of GT Academy! I made it to the 2nd/3rd round but could only manage a 3:59.996 (37th Midwest) after A LOT of effort. I'm amazed by the speed of you guys.

Thanks for the GT Academy note.

As far as tonight goes, it's a relatively small track so I would bring cars that are around 400 hp or less. What, you didn't think we were going to race Karts now did you? :sly:

Most of my garage is filled with cars under 400 hp, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Also unfortunately I don't have a mic, so I probably won't be able to give you a ton of feedback online very easily :( I could probably type up something better after the fact and PM you or something.

Looks like a great course, and it seems we know what you've been doing during the outage. I'd love to try it if/when PSN ever comes back up.

Looks like a great course, and it seems we know what you've been doing during the outage. I'd love to try it if/when PSN ever comes back up.

Sony says Tuesday. Also, I'm gonna add you once it gets back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back