Turtle Racing League :: Friday Night Enduro Racing Series : Thanks for the Memories Turtles!!Full 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 709 comments
hi, how i sign up? thanks
Just let me know your PSN, and pick a number that you would like to drive and I'll invite you to the club and your ready for some racing tomorrow night :)

That's right everyone, TURTLE OPENER Tomorrow Night!! :cheers:

@quentin1974 yes you may adjust your Brake Bias

PSN: WilliFRendon
Welcome to Turtle Racing League WilliFRendon

I will add you to the drivers list shortly.

In the mean time remember to review the OLR Racing Rules on the 1st Post along with make sure to join the Turtle Racing League Club

The Club ID # is 1053517

Thanks for joining. I hope you have a great time here and have a lot of fun! Any questions on or off track don't be afraid to ask.

Good to have you apart of the league :cheers:

FYI: for those joining the race(s) tomorrow, a few of us will be running with ABS at 0 as we utilize the event as preparation for the DRRTES races coming up.
By no means is everyone required to race as such.
Per Turtle regulations, ABS is allowed for all races.
I merely wanted to point this out in case anyone thought it was a requirement Tomorrow. The room will be set with ABS allowed (but tuning prohibited).
I will do my best not to rear end any of you since i may misjudge my brakes zones:lol:

Cheers to all :cheers:

FYI: for those joining the race(s) tomorrow, a few of us will be running with ABS at 0 as we utilize the event as preparation for the DRRTES races coming up.
By no means is everyone required to race as such.
Per Turtle regulations, ABS is allowed for all races.
I merely wanted to point this out in case anyone thought it was a requirement Tomorrow. The room will be set with ABS allowed (but tuning prohibited).
I will do my best not to rear end any of you since i may misjudge my brakes zones:lol:

Cheers to all :cheers:

I talked to @Sinyster and he said ABS will be allowed in the turtle endurance race in the future so I'm sure we all plan to run 1 ABS unless you're feeling the challenge for no ABS ;)

Turtle Opener Race Day :cheers:

Do you mean DRRTES will run with ABS?

For me, the reason to suggest this mazda race was for some practice for that event. So i'll be running ABS 0 regardless. These cars really dont matter too much, they are so balanced anyway.
Besides, i need an excuse when you lap me.

Hello Ph1sher, you may remember me from the ARS league. I would like to join, my PSN id is AngryEater. I would like to helm the #37. Additionally I am curious what others have chosen for body color and rims.

Do you mean DRRTES will run with ABS?

For me, the reason to suggest this mazda race was for some practice for that event. So i'll be running ABS 0 regardless. These cars really dont matter too much, they are so balanced anyway.
Besides, i need an excuse when you lap me.
Yeah, since it's a fun off event he plans to run with ABS. But I like that your wanting the challenge :sly:

Hello Ph1sher, you may remember me from the ARS league. I would like to join, my PSN id is AngryEater. I would like to helm the #37. Additionally I am curious what others have chosen for body color and rims.
Hey angry Eater! It's great to see you! I'll add you to the drivers list and make sure to review the OLR Rules when you can as its on the 1st Post in regards of race craft.

As of the body color and rims we did run that in the past with drivers selecting unique colors but for now I'm just keeping it to numbers so it's really open and easy to join.

The Turtle Racing Leagle Club ID is 1053517
- Club is Public at the moment to allow the new drivers to join the league really easy but will put it back to private after tonight but will still invite others to join in future events.

If you have any questions, concerns on or off track anytime anywhere please feel free to ask.

Thanks for joining Turtle Racing League AngryEater We are glad you are able to join us! :cheers:

Yeah, since it's a fun off event he plans to run with ABS. But I like that your wanting the challenge :sly:

I didnt realize they were switching that back to ABS allowed. Thanks.

My car is Blue this year fyi. Rims, who knows, my mazda has black rims right now.

I'd like to join, but for now I can only guarantee my attendance for the first race. But I'd like to run the #72 please using the PSN ID dylanlikes88

Edit: Just curios, but will this race be livestreamed?

Last edited:
Turtle Racing League :: Enduro Series

Race Day!!!

First of all, I want to thank all the drivers who have shown interest in the league for tonight's races, it means a lot to myself and all the stewards who make this league possible. :cheers:

Microphones - As they will be allowed prior to race time and after race 1 and Race 2, I encourage drivers to mute their mic during qualifying and in each of the races tonight. As much as I would think it would be cool to allow the mic to let drivers interact during the race, I'm going to not allow it during the races just to allow the drivers to focus on racing clean tonight. I have many races planned in the future for where I allow mics :)

Track Information

Laguna-Seca.jpg

Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway is where we will be at with the Mazda Roadster TC cars tonight. Some things to keep in mind tonight is if a driver is coming out of pits, the driver in the pits must yield to a driver who is coming out of corner 2. The white line entering Turn 1 is the boundary so if you plan to be on the outside before entering turn 1, theres the limit, just have 2 tires within the track limits. As of rest of the corners, run them hard, clean and with respect :) all I have to say regards track information. Have some fun out there with these Roadsters :)

The First Turn Rule - It is the policy of this league for you to hold your position in turn 1 and not try to improve it unless the following situations occur: 1) The driver directly in front of you is asleep on the start. 2) The driver directly in front of you runs off course with at least 2 wheels off the track. 3) Obvious race incidents that must be avoided. 4) If you are able to fully draft past someone without incident or disruption to the other driver(s) with a reasonable distance before approaching the first turn.
Holding your position in the first turn is limited to the first turn on the first lap. This rule is in place for 2 reason: (1) to effectively avoid incidents in the first turn, and (2) so that drivers who are being careful and doing their part to avoid incidents in the 1st turn of are not taken advantage of. There is no sense in causing an incident in the congestion of the first turn. You can not win the race on the 1st turn or even the 1st lap. If a complaint is filed, the decision we make will be one that promotes an incident free first turn

Dive Bombing

Dive bombing is unacceptable, and only results in incidents. It is not the same as passing under braking. Dive-bombing is when a trailing car intentionally brakes late to dive underneath the car in front of them as they are turning into a corner. The trailing driver must move to the low groove for at least 3-4 seconds prior to corner entry so that the leading driver can see the trailing drivers intentions in his mirror. However, running the low groove is not a guarantee that he will allow you to pass, it is only an indication that you wish to pass on the low side. The trailing driver must also have gained at least a half a car length lead before braking begins so the leading driver can see his position and avoid contact

- If you make contact where you know or even have doubts that you caused a driver to go off track or lose positions, you must concede and wait up for them. Mistakes happen, however leaving a caused accident is unacceptable.

Qualifying Procedure

The room will be open by myself (GTP_Ph7shr) for and open Practice session to anyone who wishes to join, then with about 5-7 minutes the room will be reset and set to fastest firsts and the track will be open to all drivers to turn laps out there while everyones mic is muted once race time hit the race will start regardless. This is also to allow Late running drivers to join in without missing Race 1.

Thanks again for everyone joining! I'm looking forward to tonight with all you guys. It'll be great to see you all! I hope you All have Fun! Questions, concerns, anything feel free to ask.

:cheers:

I'd like to join, but for now I can only guarantee my attendance for the first race. But I'd like to run the #72 please using the PSN ID dylanlikes88

Edit: Just curios, but will this race be livestreamed?
Thanks for joining Dylan! I'll get you on the drivers list and make sure to join the Club Turtle Racing League (#1053517) for tonight and you'll be ready to rock and roll!

If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask. Hope you have a lot of fun out there tonight with us

Edit: Yes @Dylan I plan to livestream tonight :D

See you there :)

Last edited:
Some things to keep in mind tonight is if a driver is coming out of pits, the driver in the pits must yield to a driver who is coming out of corner 2.
I imagine this shouldn't be a problem tonight considering there is minimal tire wear and plenty of gas to go the distance with this car. Unless 1 pit stop is forced, everyone else can be my guest and pit anyway. :sly:

This looks interesting, I would like to join.

PSN: kross_24
Welcome to Turtle Racing League Kross! Thanks for joining! Please review the OLR Rules and the race day post above and when you get the chance join the Turtle Racing League Club ID #1053517

Racing is tonight at 10 pm EST / 9pm CST / 7pm PST.

Again welcome Kross it's great to have you here. Looking forward to racing tonight! Will add you to the drivers list shortly

Any questions, concerns, we can answer them for you. :cheers:

I would also like to sign up.
PSN: CAB114
Awesome! Thanks for joining Cab! I'll get you signed up on the drivers list and make sure to join the Turtle Racing League Club ID #1053517

If you have any questions, concerns don't be afraid to ask. We are glad you joined

Enjoy the Fun, We are looking forward to seeing you on track tonight :cheers:

I'd like to give this a go. Is it too late to enter tonights race?

PSN: Whitey093
Good to see you Whitey! Thanks for joining! It's never too late to join Turtle Racing League :) I'll get you signed up to the drivers list and make sure to join the Turtle Racing League Club ID #1053517

If you have any questions concerns feel free to ask :)

Thanks for joining Whitey! I'll get you signed up to the drivers list :cheers:

After some consideration I would like to give this a shot. I should be able to make it tonight, time permitting.
PSN: aceboy127

After some consideration I would like to give this a shot. I should be able to make it tonight, time permitting.
PSN: aceboy127
Thanks for joining Turtle Racing League Aceboy! It's great to see you apart of the league. I'll get you added to the drivers list and make sure to join the Turtle Racing League Club ID #1053517.

Any questions concerns feel free to ask. And most importantly have fun and enjoy the racing tonight :cheers:

RACE ROOM IS OPEN In CLUB Lobby :cheers:

Come on out for some Turtle Racing 👍 Livestream is up as well :D

Back