TVR&Ferrari_Fan's Gallery - 10th September

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 204 comments
Preview

4906731320_11acef81d4.jpg

Notice

I just want to remind everyone, that I haven't got a single comment on my previous three updates.​

Notice

I just want to remind everyone, that I haven't got a single comment on my previous three updates.

:lol:

I like the bike shots. ;) The Ferrari engine shot, and the recent plane shots are also great! I also like the Aston hood shot.

Now comment on mine, quid pro pro and all that jazz, :D :lol: Hehe just kidding.

I honestly cannot believe how many times I have visited your gallery, yet never have posted a comment.

I just wanted to say they all look very nice. I wish I could see as many exotic cars as you in the flesh 👍

The GT by Citroën shot is excellent, looks like a promotion photo. What is the car in the most recent update?

This:

4757245931_e61c04b292.jpg

And this:

5044284463_6a5a1b125c.jpg

Oh wait, and this:

4952550207_f2eab319e7.jpg

Are superb. I really, really like them. Especially the first one, it has a mix of raw mechanical-ness but also a human element to it. The way the Italian's have carefully crafted the back of the Zonda contrasts the rawness of the pipes themselves. Really nice shot. I like the Ferrari one, just because firstly it's a lovely looking car (atleast I think it's a Ferrari) and also it's a beautifully sharp photo. The third one which I particularly like is the Lotus Evora one, it looks like it's taken straight out of GT5 (just the angle).

Great set! Do you have a Flickr account? I wouldn't mind adding you as a contact so I can favourite some of your stuff. Top work, keep it up! 👍

I looked at your set earlier in the week, haven't had alot of time on the forums the past 2 weeks, anyway finally got some time to comment.

I'm liking pretty much all of them for various reasons but as an absolute standout I think the Zonda exhaust shot is just awesome. Really, really good 👍👍

Thanks for every piece of feedback.

----

Photoshopped

Click for the full size

Stock

Click for the full size

Wow Never knew You had a real Life gallery :sly: .Nice to see your work is equally Astonishing.I too need your flickr account

Holy crap TVR! Please take me with you just so I can see all these cars! :dopey: These pictures (all of them) are absolutely brilliant. I am jealous of your talent, and that you get to photograph all of these cars! :drool:

Are you a freelance photographer? Juat wondering
In my view, I am half freelancer and half hobbyist. But I do want to get a career in automotive photography.

Holy crap TVR! Please take me with you just so I can see all these cars! :dopey: These pictures (all of them) are absolutely brilliant. I am jealous of your talent, and that you get to photograph all of these cars! :drool:
You can come with me, but only if you travel to Hampshire.

I really really enjoyed this one! Well done:)
your close up shots are amazing I love the composition in those shots 👍
Thank You

Your set from post #199 is great... each pics is very sharp and crisp... I especially enjoyed the one mentioned by V8Loverrr as well.. 👍

Back