TVR&Ferrari_Fan's Gallery - 10th September

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 204 comments
  • 18,114 views
Messages
16,737
England
Southampton, UK
Messages
Pebb--
Messages
Pebb
Shots from Meridien Modena Ltd (Volume 1)




 
Last edited:
I've always really liked that first shot of the Maseratii, but I've yet to get interested in macro car photography, so I can't really comment on the rest of your shots.
 
There are some really nice shots there! Good job! 👍
 
I've always really liked that first shot of the Maseratii, but I've yet to get interested in macro car photography, so I can't really comment on the rest of your shots.
I didn't even use a macro setting on my camera.

@ VashTheStampede: Thank you
 
Shots from Meridien Modena Ltd (Volume 2)







BMW M3 E92


 
Shots from Meridien Modena Ltd (Volume 3)




 
Nwo ll you're missing is the R8, Elise S2 and Exige S2 👍
 
Here are five preview shots, of what you can expect to see in near future:

dscf2886ersui2.jpg

dscf2655erswf6.jpg

dscf2301errszj2.jpg

dscf2281erspc8.jpg

dscf2812ersqf6.jpg
 
Just to let everyone know, there will be no new updates, until I get my PC working again.
 
I saw those Gallardos too. Great cars in person.
 
Thanks for the comment.

Great News

My PC is now back up and running, after I took out the CMOS battery and reinstalled it.
 
Shots from Meridien Modena Ltd (Volume 4)









Up next: Motor Expo 08 - Part 1
 
Motor Expo 2008 - Part 1







 
Motor Expo 2008 - Part 2







 
Motor Expo 2008 - Part 3







 
Motor Expo 2008 - Part 4







 
Last edited:
Motor Expo 2008 - Final Part





British GT and F3 Meeting at Thruxton - Part 1










British International Motorshow 2008 Previews

dscf4312errdv4.jpg

dscf4365errsyp1.jpg

dscf4447errdi0.jpg

dscf4546errlc8.jpg

dscf5346errbo4.jpg
 
British GT and F3 Meeting at Thruxton - Part 2







 
British GT and F3 Meeting at Thruxton - Part 3








 
British GT and F3 Meeting at Thruxton - Part 4







 
British GT and F3 Meeting at Thruxton - Final Part









Up next: Goodwood Festival of Speed 2008 - Part 1
 
Goodwood Festival of Speed 2008 - Part 1














 
Goodwood Festival of Speed 2008 - Part 2






 
Last edited:
British GT and F3 Meeting at Thruxton - Final Part

dscf3213erbp3.th.jpg



awesome, so much more intresting than the boredom of exotics from goodwood, its a pitty they are not well taken.
 
Thanks for the feedback.

-----

Goodwood Festival of Speed 2008 - Part 3











 
U really love cars Jamie!! So many great photos, so many great machines...WOW!!
I gotta say, the Challenger is so brutal looking, great captures!!!!

:)NTX
 
Thanks for the feedback Nuno.
 
Nice shots TVR! Those pictures from Thruxton of the more classic cars (Aston + 911) remind me of the shots I took recently at Castle Combe's Historic Race Meet. Nice shots though.
 
@ Speedster502: Thank You :)
 
Back