Ultimate Edition playable on Sept 10 at 13:01 UTC, check your time difference and get more anxious!

• Thread starter Fat Tyre
  • 297 comments
Just started buying mods,and I've already got a 10% extra payout for using my beloved chase cam alone.:)

Little frustrated. The game wont start, it keeps going back to the dashboard. Anything special I need to do?

Rather not reinstall...

Little frustrated. The game wont start, it keeps going back to the dashboard. Anything special I need to do?

Rather not reinstall...
Try to hard reboot and pull the power plug, leave it a minut then try again?

Try to hard reboot and pull the power plug, leave it a minut then try again?
This.....or.

Rather not reinstall...
Do you have your X1 set to "Instant on" ? If you do then set it to "Power Save" mode and restart your X1. This will force a "hard" restart on the system.

This.....or.

Do you have your X1 set to "Instant on" ? If you do then set it to "Power Save" mode and restart your X1. This will force a "hard" restart on the system.
Looks like the game was never installed. Or it was deleted by mistake when I deleted the demo. Either way I have to download again. :(

Yeah, the demo was lumped in with the full game save file, I had to be careful not to take the whole lot off the console when I removed the demo.

Also, I recall seeing Day 1 DLC mentioned on the store page, separate to the Anniversary and F&F pack.

I still haven't played. My Xbox is connected to my network but it won't communicate with Xbox Live, which reports an active status. I have no idea what's going on. :rolleyes:

VXR
Yeah, the demo was lumped in with the full game save file, I had to be careful not to take the whole lot off the console when I removed the demo.

Also, I recall seeing Day 1 DLC mentioned on the store page, separate to the Anniversary and F&F pack.

Looks like the game was never installed. Or it was deleted by mistake when I deleted the demo. Either way I have to download again. :(
Hmm I deleted the demo last night too. I noticed this morning it tried to send me back to the dashboard to download the game. Oh well if I have to re-download again its no big deal. As I said before, I have plenty of games to play. If your internet speed is decent it should re-download in about an hour or two if the servers are not too pounded. But still....

46077485.jpg

Oh yeah, swapped my horrible 6am start for 9am so I can afford some play time tonight :-)

I had a random question. If I buy the ultimate edition now...can I play now? Or will I have to wait until the 18th?

Maybe I'm missing something but how do you tell which class of car is eligible for a race? Keep getting an illegal car message but it doesnt tell me what class to use.

Also, still no qualifying. Shame.

Maybe I'm missing something but how do you tell which class of car is eligible for a race? Keep getting an illegal car message but it doesnt tell me what class to use.

Also, still no qualifying. Shame.
I haven't jumped into 6 yet, but on 5 you hover over the series and press X to see the restrictions.

I haven't jumped into 6 yet, but on 5 you hover over the series and press X to see the restrictions.
Doesn't seem to have that anymore. I hope I'm just not seeing it because that would be frustrating to have to guess and check for eligibility on each series.

pretty happy with it, love my 803kw r34 and 922kw supra. supra will burn of a set of drag tires before the carosel on the ring lol. just really wish the would update the upgrades. we need new kits, and if i change my tire width i want to see my offset push that tyre out. and i hate having a pp limit again, wish they had used horizon 2's systom, run what u brung. do love the fast and furious cars, although i wish the charger and rx7 were in there
20150911_015313.jpg
20150911_020601.jpg
20150911_015313.jpg
20150911_020601.jpg
20150911_020552.jpg

In forzavista there is an info bubble that brings up some car highlights... is it cut off for anyone else? I cant read all the info since half of it hangs off the screen. Also, is it just me or does it make no sense to have distance driven measured in feet rather than miles/ kms?

Sorry I'm nitpicking. :/

Doesn't seem to have that anymore. I hope I'm just not seeing it because that would be frustrating to have to guess and check for eligibility on each series.

This seems a bit odd, but i cant find any restrictions either. I have to go in and find a suitable car in the garage, then do the auto upgrade to see what PI i can be running, then look under buy cars to see witch cars are eligible, then go all the way back out and buy the car i want to be able to upgrade it myself :banghead:

Back