Ultimate Racing Series F1 2010 Championship on GTPlanet!

• Thread starter grafpt
  • 204 comments

What Race Percentage do you want?

Votes: 9 34.6%

Votes: 8 30.8%

Votes: 5 19.2%

Votes: 2 7.7%

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in.

GTP_DOUQA

I would have said Mclaren but its taken so Im happy with anything.

I would rather have ABS on but can cope without it.

No need to base teams off of location. It was never like that before, it's the drivers choice among each other who they want on their teams

Put me down for this please - PSN is Paulzx

The time may be a bit tricky but i will do everything i can to be available!

Damn, I'm away to a christening at that time. I'm never doing things at that time normally.

Hope to race you lot in the future.

Good racing everyone.

I suppose if someone can't make a race, they can request it to have it rescheduled and all drivers can com to a better time for that race.

Or if someone is proposing a new time which might be better please let me know.

•douqa- just lemme know once youve picked a team ^_^

•paulzx- what team would you like to drive for? image is updated so if you see two of one, you cant pick that team.

Last edited:
Will anyone be bothering to get a wet weather set up ready for tomorrow nights race? I'll be doing some time trials tonight (but got a half decent dry set up already i think ;))
Surely even with dynamic weather there's no chance of it raining, is there?

Count me in too! 6pm GMT is fine for me.
GTP - DemonBlade
PSN - YAMAHAKID
Car - Mclaren

Would suggest all assists turned off but happy with whatever everyone wants :)

Yo teammate :D

I think you already added me on PSN, didnt you?

Yep, believe I did Timo but will check tonight and send friend request if I havn't done so.
Team orders :)

My first question of many is how is it that two cars from the same team can exist on the track at the same time? I know it happens in the real world so does the game allow it also?

What does "only traction control levels will be allowed" mean ?

What allowances are there for internet disconnection problems?

Will the races always be on the same day at the same time?

Will there be a list of tracks in a particular order that are posted for the entire season?

Last edited:
As I understand it, players choice is governed by your online ranking. If 2 players want the red bull, the 1 with highest rank gets it and lower rank gets random unchosen car.

As I understand it, players choice is governed by your online ranking. If 2 players want the red bull, the 1 with highest rank gets it and lower rank gets random unchosen car.

So your saying that two cars of the same team can't exist on the track at the same time?

I would like to, but don't think I can take that much time away from doing real world activities; and I am 'saving' any credit I can so my wife will not be peeved when GT 5 arrives :)

I will drop in the online races though and occasionally will run 30% races 👍

Good race weekend everyone who's in :gtpflag:

My first question of many is how is it that two cars from the same team can exist on the track at the same time? I know it happens in the real world so does the game allow it also?

What does "only traction control levels will be allowed" mean ?

What allowances are there for internet disconnection problems?

Will the races always be on the same day at the same time?

Will there be a list of tracks in a particular order that are posted for the entire season?

*Updated picture*

I forgot to add "medium" before traction :ouch:

Well in an unfortunate event, when someone is disconnected, the race will go on :indiff: I think we could maybe agree on, if someone gets kicked within first lap of race we could restart.

I would like to keep the races the same time every week. BUT because there will only be 12 people, I dont think it would be too hard schedule the races at different times. I think it would be awesome to try and get most of the races done b4 GT5 comes out lol Because I know it will put a damper on this series.

I plan to have the tracks go in the order they do as real season.

That is correct, only ONE of each car on the track. The person with a higher rank can steal a lower ranked persons car if they pick it in the lobby.

I forgot to add "medium" before traction :ouch:

Well in an unfortunate event, when someone is disconnected, the race will go on :indiff: I think we could maybe agree on, if someone gets kicked within first lap of race we could restart.

In the old SHIFT league if someone got DC’d in the first 3 laps of a small track or 2 laps of a track like Spa or in the first lap of the Ring we would crash out the lobby, reset the number of laps minus the lap/laps that had already been run and start over again.

I would like to keep the races the same time every week. BUT because there will only be 12 people, I dont think it would be too hard schedule the races at different times. I think it would be awesome to try and get most of the races done b4 GT5 comes out lol Because I know it will put a damper on this series.

I have talked to the powers to be who are more then likely going to be running the GT5 program and I was told that there won’t be anything starting as far as league goes until after the first of the year, and they will probably have a new Registry Qualifier before any organized races would start.

Bah, what's the rush? Personally I'd prefer to wait until I get good at the game and completed it in single player before entering any competition.

You mean GTP wont be allowing anyone to host any series for GT5?

I’m thinking that you should contact the Prolog / GTP Registry honchos and let them in on your interest to be a player as far as promoting a GT5 program in the future so you don‘t get in over your head and start stepping on toes. I think that the GT5 future program is somewhat protected by the current powers to be but I could be wrong. I know that they are already formed up as the GTP registry.

Only 2 more spots already!

Thanks Lefty, I will put up a thread on the Site Feedback forum.

Well we have to get the people, who have the same car, to make another choice. The option "players choice" lets everyone pick its favourite, but if its double, its given away by the rank. So its not allowed to use 2 McLarens i.E., I think.

I would still go to do a team competition too. I would still be up with DemonBlade, if he wants to. But we have to find a decision to pick an other car.

Btw, I dont think its a good idea to make a general poll about the length of a GP. I think only the players, who participate, should vote by telling in a post, so noone else vote.

I would prefer 40 % race length.

Ya I like that idea. I say cars are first come first serve, and teams will be made at random.

Ya I like that idea. I say cars are first come first serve, and teams will be made at random.

Random means it is your decision, or am I wrong?

I think if some people here liked to be in a team together, it should be possible. But whatever you say. So it is me in the McLaren!? Is that ok with you DemonBlade?

BTW about loosing connection. I would say, if someone gets disconnected in first lap, we should do a restart. But that restarting should be limited to 2 or 3 times!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back