Ultimate Racing Series F1 2010 Championship on GTPlanet!

• Thread starter grafpt
  • 204 comments

What Race Percentage do you want?

Votes: 9 34.6%

Votes: 8 30.8%

Votes: 5 19.2%

Votes: 2 7.7%

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
San Francisco, CA
pixel_activist
champ_Main.png

Last edited:
Count me in ... Just add me to your PSN ... What time would it be in Melbourne if it's 13:00GMT? ...

Well its is almost 12am here in FL lol SO were like 13 hrs different haha

Last edited:
I'm in, of course. Though I think you should ban traction control. It is what made F1:CE so incredibly easy, and you couldn't turn it off then. It really adds to the suspense, the pressure to try and not make any mistakes, especially in wet conditions. Please, ban traction control. I've got dibs on the Ferrari.

Also, how about 100%? lol jk, maybe 50%?

Well I suppose once we have all 12 people, we can discuss changes and everything. Because then it will only be between those 12 and not 70 or so lol Unless we agree on something else, I say we do traction control for at least the first race. As long as everyone is roughly even, because I ran a race with some people on here, and I wasnt running anything and they were and it made a HUGE difference.

Care ot make some spaces for my old F1:CE colleagues? I'd love to see how I will compare to them in a new physics engine.

I wish to take part in this event. Although my connection may be questionable for signing in, after than It's good. Dibs on Force India. I'll try to run with no TC, although I don't have any guarantees since I'm just using medium setting for TC right now.

Alright awesome. Well as i said, we can discuss traction settings. We can prob drive without them fine, but racing with other people makes it different. I just dont want people spinning out early on and such. The first round can sort of be though of as trail for settings and length.

What car would you like to drive? There can be doubles, some people like that same cars haha

Prefer RBR if they're not both taken.

BTW partial TCS unless everyone else votes against it. Driving Lines on.
Will be using the analogue unless my Wheelstand Pro miraculously arrives bfore the end of the day.

Last edited:
I want in, so if it's not closed out count me in ...... weeeeeeee

I did say I wanted in before you started this thred so maybe I can get my car. I'm a Force India guy

I just saw another Force india junky but I hope I got there first

Last edited:
:crazy:ok guys..... lol unless you guys WANT to, there is NO LIMIT to who can choose a car lol So 5 people can drive virgin lol or all of you can drive Force India.:crazy:

Image will be updated in a few mins

Wow Australia is so out there lol. There really is no win, bc its pretty much complete opposite. :/

You of course can't forget teams. We need to have teams. 2 drivers to a team ,the car they drive doesn't matter at all. Driver's pick among themselves who they want.

That's a cool thing to do. I would say that would be another thing we deal with after all drivers are accounted for.

:crazy:ok guys..... lol unless you guys WANT to, there is NO LIMIT to who can choose a car lol So 5 people can drive virgin lol or all of you can drive Force India.:crazy:
Image will be updated in a few mins

So how is that possible? How can you have all 12 spots in lets say a Red Bull?

kramer.jpg

Definitely. Perhaps teams could be decided based your location. Find out who's geographically closest eg: Team Melbourne if your up for it WAYNZ.

Well I guess we could make everyone have to choose a team, just first come first serve. I'm headed to bed, so I wont be on for a little while haha

I know it's Bahrain but when you’ve had a few to many to drink, in the game it says it’s SAKHIR ….lol

Hello. I am up for this too. I would prefer to drive the McLaren.

I am from Germany, so might be leader of Team Germany ? ;)

Add me: GTP_Timo.

Are the races always on sunday evening? To be sure i can participate at them all ... Is there any limit you can unsubscribe to? If theres something unexpected happening in RL :P

Btw, I am not using any driving aids, but I dont care about others using TC etc ...

Last edited:
Count me in too! 6pm GMT is fine for me.
GTP - DemonBlade
PSN - YAMAHAKID
Car - Mclaren

Would suggest all assists turned off but happy with whatever everyone wants :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back