Without reading any spoilers in here I just want to say I am excited to see this movie tonight!! It comes out to rent and right after work I am getting it. I will come back to this thread with my opinion tomorrow after I see the movie.
Well I might have set my expectations a little too high for this movie. Watched it last night and it was decent but I dont know if I would watch it again. However it was a lot better than Aeon Flux but it wasn't as good as Underworld Evolution. I also didn't like it better than Resident Evil.
Sucktastic. I'm confused now. I liked Aeon Flux better than Underworld: Evolution. At this point, I'm thinking UltraViolet gotta be better than either of those.
Sucktastic. I'm confused now. I liked Aeon Flux better than Underworld: Evolution. At this point, I'm thinking UltraViolet gotta be better than either of those.
Do what I do. Watch every movie at least once. You find a few hidden gems that way. Although, I am guessing that this is a list of "soon to be rated bad by me" movies.
Do what I do. Watch every movie at least once. You find a few hidden gems that way. Although, I am guessing that this is a list of "soon to be rated bad by me" movies.
I'm kind of like that. If I see a hint of interestingness(?) in a movie, I'll check it out. Of course, it depends a lot on what mood I'm in. As for "U.V.", it was rented out, so I'll try again sometime.
I preferred the overall view of Aeon Flux over this....
The big problem with Aeon was that you had to have watched the animated show to get a good understanding of the whole movie.
This was so-so, but I just didn't like it. Too much style as said.
I watched this piece of junk last weekend. I can't believe how bad it was. I kept asking myself "who thought this was a good idea?". Pure junk, Mila wasn't even her usual hotness. Avoid like the plague.
My thoughts, exactly. I posted how bad this movie was in that "What Movies Have You Seen Lately", but I forgot to say it in here. Only thing that somewhat saved it for me was that it was a free rental(Blockbuster Online trial), but I still watched most of it(F.F. some).
Really bad acting, blurry picture(?), had literally just few minutes of cool scenes, storyline was boring as hell. Two thumbs down, I'd give it a "F+".