UNDERGROUND-KINGS(UGK) Pro Drag Team

United States
Wisconsin
MidgetMaxHue
VTEC.jpg
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Originally from GT5, we have WON many battles! We would like to welcome all them draggers respect and to let them know that UGK has return to GT6! We only tune FF's and we would like to spread our name out there with them other teams!

RULES:
1. Respect and Loyality to other teams. (No trash talking)
2. Don't be a scammer, if you lose, pay up. (Pinks)
3. Don't disrespect team members, help em' if needed! (No Cockyness)

TO JOIN:
1. Gotta know how to tune FF's
2. JDM-Por-Vida picks any UGK member to run 2/3 OR run JDM-Por-Vida 2/3 to be an Official UGK!

MEMBERS:

JDM-Por-Vida (
LEADER)

MidgetMaxHue (CO-LEADER)

Gsxlife

MuRdaEk9_x (jVaR Da Leg3nD)

Copy-_-Cool

jUmp-On_dEes

Aaron1795

illest760

x-BoOsTeD-x (Canadian Flag)

Last edited:
Please remove Mia_305-- from your roster because he decided to join hiboost. I know he was on your Team but he wanted to join us and he passed the tryout session.

Take care bro!👍

I would not have taken a guy that leaves his own team (and what's even worse, he hasn't even told them if you have to do it) for someone "faster" or more "respected".

How long till he finds someone thats "faster" or more "respected" than you? I can't even use a word on here that describes that kind of a person. So sad.

Edit: Treed by jspec.

He had his own reasons and he did wanted to join hiboost before he joined UGK but at that moment I was still thinking about it so maybe he just made a simple mistake. Everyone deserves a change don’t know why people now days likes to criticizes when nobody is perfect.

This is a simple game and I seen worst so I’ll just let it be anyways plus he is always hanging around with hiboost and he is always quiet.

Thanks for your feedback anyways. :gtpflag::cheers:

He had his own reasons and he did wanted to join hiboost before he joined UGK but at that moment I was still thinking about it so maybe he just made a simple mistake. Everyone deserves a change don’t know why people now days likes to criticizes when nobody is perfect.

How long till he finds someone thats "faster" or more "respected" than you? I can't even use a word on here that describes that kind of a person. So sad.

Hope Mia_305-- doesn't find out about team Fallen then :sly:

Please remove Mia_305-- from your roster because he decided to join hiboost. I know he was on your Team but he wanted to join us and he passed the tryout session.

Take care bro!👍
Mia did not let us know that he left UGK! He left without permission, you guys can keep him but to let you know when he leave you guys for another team, you'll understand yo, watch out for what you give him.......I gave him my full suspension and he ditched us after that? Messed up but y'all can keep him, love and respect from UGK

I would not have taken a guy that leaves his own team (and what's even worse, he hasn't even told them if you have to do it) for someone "faster" or more "respected".

Edit: Treed by jspec.
I feel you bro, thanks for understanding this situation!

Wish your team luck, and real loyalty right there. Guys stay loyal to your team. Don't join unless you decide to stay for the long haul.
Danny280zxTurbo: The Snake - Name fits him well. I know most people will say that is f`d up. My opinion is that Danny should have let him be. Even if he wanted to join hiboost Danny should have told him NO since he is already on a team. I like the fact Danny gets all offended and says hey it`s just a game. In reality he knows in gt5 he took that game to the heart like no one else:lol:. Yes this is a game I agree, But many friendship have started and ended over stupid stuff like this.:banghead:

He told me that he always wanted to join hiboost and I turn him down the first time and wanted to give him a chance, if you notice GSX was in hiboost and he left us! GSX is cool n left the Team in good terms! MIA will no longer be in hiboost, I will talk to him and leave him on stand by! Now Jdiaz, I really don't know why you had to bring GT5 into the picture? For some reason I see a two face here? Am not the same anymore and I've changed! I don't even play that much! Now jspec, you are one true hater and always crying, specially when you see my tail lights!

He told me that he always wanted to join hiboost and I turn him down the first time and wanted to give him a chance, if you notice GSX was in hiboost and he left us! GSX is cool n left the Team in good terms! MIA will no longer be in hiboost, I will talk to him and leave him on stand by! Now Jdiaz, I really don't know why you had to bring GT5 into the picture? For some reason I see a two face here? Am not the same anymore and I've changed! I don't even play that much! Now jspec, you are one true hater and always crying, specially when you see my tail lights!
I am not being two face I am simply standing my opinion. For someone who claims he has "changed" what you did was a shady move. You write "hiboost wants to you the best" then you take a member of their team smh. I brought the gt5 subject for the fact you pull a shady move and you say "hey guys it's no big deal it's a game". In gt5 you would overreact when people would say anything about you or if anyone would leave your team. My point being is whether or not he understands what he did, you as a leader know that you would have been pissed off if your team mate pulled something like that. Hey like you said "It's just a game it's no big deal".

It's coo' Danny, no hard feelings, Mia is with you guys, we UGK, we'll deal with it yo, keep it real, love and respect from UGK! *If you thought Gsx was a kid for leaving your team, Mia only 11 years old yo.

It's coo' Danny, no hard feelings, Mia is with you guys, we UGK, we'll deal with it yo, keep it real, love and respect from UGK! *If you thought Gsx was a kid for leaving your team, Mia only 11 years old yo.
Age don't matter here, is a video game so lets just stop right here bro, is all good!:gtpflag::cheers:

Wow, another FF ( honda ) team joins GTP....
And surprise surprise, 4 posts in and things have turned ugly.

Danny, JD's right, your a bum.
You clearly knew this MIA kid was on another team, yet you gave him a try out? That aint cool.

Just in case you missed the "terms and conditions" in your own team thread, that you probably wrote...

Terms and condition for HiBoost Team members!

*All members have to know or have the will to learn how to tune

*All members must be humble and know the real meaning of loyalty

*All members must stay away from Drama or pinks

*All members must respect other teams!

Out of these 4 things, you strike out on at least 3.
Great way to lead by example, bro.

Waddup ugk lmao run with u guys all the time .. Lol I feel like my team is the only team in the Honda game that's not on gtp lol but it's ok tho still representing N2cc. My whole opinion about this Mia_305 leaving ugk problem is pointless. Yea Danny accepted him into hiboost but I don't see nothing wrong with that because GSX was hiboost n left to go to ugk n it wasn't a big deal. To me ugk y'all just gotta be-careful and trust someone who y'all help out! I don't think Danny was wrong lmao he gives almost everyone a chance n I think everyone deserves a chance unless their a team hopper & he only left 1 team so to me he's not a team hopper. -n2c

Waddup ugk lmao run with u guys all the time .. Lol I feel like my team is the only team in the Honda game that's not on gtp lol but it's ok tho still representing N2cc. My whole opinion about this Mia_305 leaving ugk problem is pointless. Yea Danny accepted him into hiboost but I don't see nothing wrong with that because GSX was hiboost n left to go to ugk n it wasn't a big deal. To me ugk y'all just gotta be-careful and trust someone who y'all help out! I don't think Danny was wrong lmao he gives almost everyone a chance n I think everyone deserves a chance unless their a team hopper & he only left 1 team so to me he's not a team hopper. -n2c

So... Your opinion is pointless?

And what is a team hopper if not someone who is on a team, doesn't tell them he is leaving, and goes with another team. Now that we know that said person is someone who probably still believes in Santa, it's a little different, but still.

The way this has turned out is rather childish. Danny convinces a child to leave his team and join HiBoost, thinks there's nothing wrong with it, people tell him that it's wrong and he kicks him off too.

Pure humbleness right there.

The two were kicked off HiBoosT because I brought it to Danny's attention that both were just hoping from our to team to yours or vice versa. To me it isn't right. To me the people that are serious about their drag team need to really pay attention to who their are choosing to represent, to me young-in's really don't care about anything else but getting that next fast tune. I'm sure y'all won't let this go and move past it. But all I'm saying now I'll be viewing HiBoosT team roster from now on ensuring this doesn't happen again.
Sorry guys but let's move on past this.

Back