UNDERGROUND-KINGS(UGK) Pro Drag Team

FF cars aren't fast. So talking smack thinking you're fast in slow cars, is an oxymoron. I would run you in a Ferrari Dino, which is a ~330 horsepower MR, and most likely destroy your entire fleet of FF cars. And that car is within my top 10 slowest cars tuned for drag.
Get off my page bro, you come in here and call me out on MR drivetrains on my FF drivetrain page, that don't make sense, just leave bro.

If only it was that easy :lol:

Too many people assume FF's are easy to tune because they're slow. Nothing is further from the truth. Slow cars are the hardest cars to tune because you have so little torque to work with. Honda's are 10x more picky than Muscle cars when it comes to trans tuning. On a good tune, just a single click on the tranny slider will make you bog. You have to shift just right or you fall on your face. Only car harder to tune than a low powered FF is a low powered AWD. "Tweak your trans, slap some fat up front and you are done." That may work when running your buddies first tune, but join a room where people actually know what they're doing hope you bring your rash cream because you will get your ass drug.

Lol, my bad... Clearly I don't know what the heck I'm talking about.

I'd suggest low HP 4wd are easier to tune than FF's as there is no ballast involved, but thats just personal opinion based on me tuning way too many low HP 4wd. Some may find the trans difficult, but they are more than likely those that can't think outside the square when it comes to setting up their gears.

Get off my page bro, you come in here and call me out on MR drivetrains on my FF drivetrain page, that don't make sense, just leave bro.
You shouldn't call people slow if you've never run them, let alone tune a different drivetrain than the easiest one in the game. I commented on you talking smack to other people, then you decided to talk it to me. If you don't like what I have to say, then you shouldn't push my buttons. I'll go against my better judgement and tune a few FFs tonight, then I'll be looking for you.

Lol, my bad... Clearly I don't know what the heck I'm talking about.

I'd suggest low HP 4wd are easier to tune than FF's as there is no ballast involved, but thats just personal opinion based on me tuning way too many low HP 4wd. Some may find the trans difficult, but they are more than likely those that can't think outside the square when it comes to setting up their gears.

I'm not talking about 500hp evos, but sub 300hp AWD's. Once you get that low, there become many different trans possibilities to choose from. Flips get complicated and twisted very quickly which in my opinion is much harder than messing with ballast. Try tuning a Galant for 3k :lol:

I tune anything with 4 wheels and it's funny how die hard RWD people dismiss FWD and vice versa.

O.G
Shake be like:

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/32364180.jpg
Gotta do it like this O.G...
upload_2014-2-11_21-27-29.jpeg

You shouldn't call people slow if you've never run them, let alone tune a different drivetrain than the easiest one in the game. I commented on you talking smack to other people, then you decided to talk it to me. If you don't like what I have to say, then you shouldn't push my buttons. I'll go against my better judgement and tune a few FFs tonight, then I'll be looking for you.
When did I call someone slow ? And you have buttons ? Then you must be a game lol , and look for me , don't try to be all scary , that won't show nothing ;)

When did I call someone slow ? And you have buttons ? Then you must be a game lol , and look for me , don't try to be all scary , that won't show nothing ;)

Who said I was trying to be scary? I didn't see you online in the Honda rooms last night. I'll tune a few more of the mainstream FFs then, if I don't work, I'll be on tonight.

2v2, Dc5 04, Team UGK vs Team K-Unit. Right now. I mean no harm I just wanna run a team and see who will take the win. It will be a good run. Hit me up gt;JDM_K-Swap

2v2, Dc5 04, Team UGK vs Team K-Unit. Right now. I mean no harm I just wanna run a team and see who will take the win. It will be a good run. Hit me up gt;JDM_K-Swap
I'll let you know wassup K-Swap because if we do battle, it's gonna be DC2 99 and Dc5 04 like how you said :)

Last edited:
Jw midget, have you raced with k swaps team yet? I've been gone for a minute due to work and such, should be back on the strip soon enough.

Jw midget, have you raced with k swaps team yet? I've been gone for a minute due to work and such, should be back on the strip soon enough.
No, I haven't been playing, we was ready but then they weren't, now they're ready and we aren't so it's the schedule that messing us up and I haven't been playing so I'm slow af' now yo

Yo same here man, I've been so busy with work and the girlfriend. But I'll be on soon enough. I'll see you on their sometime.

Back