UNDERGROUND-KINGS(UGK) Pro Drag Team

Couldn't be said any better. He could of accpeted the fact that he only tunes FF and let me adventure into the high hp world that his whole team don't go into. I still would of repped hard, but then he got butthurt. Like he really got mad about who I run my ENZO with when I never saw him in a car with more HP than a DC5 lol. All good my new FF team don't have a problem with my high hp adventures because they respect the fact they tune FF. lol
Never seeing me in other cars isn't quite the same as knowing,i tune everything and our dedicated members have been building their garages.I'm sure will see you in said rooms.If you would have spoke up I could have told you this

Joining a team that tunes cars that a FF team don't? I would of still ran with the team. But in FF. As far as I know it its none of an FF team's business to worry what team I deal with in 4WD/RWD. Bet he would get butt hurt if I joined a drift team. Basically what I am saying is I march to the beat of my own drum, I tune all my own cars and they fast. If he got butt hurt over me joining a team that tunes cars his whole team doesn't; then its his loss for kicking. Now before you respond answer the question. Do you think I care about your opinion?

You seem to be one of those who only care about opinions which boost your ego. Like what danny just did, but we know his intentions were different. So here goes: You are cool, what you did was right, you don't have a problem with being loyal.

But in all seriousness, how could you not tune high power cars while being on a Honda team? Why did you have to go around looking for another team? Much tunez, very leech, so keyboard warior.

You seem to be one of those who only care about opinions which boost your ego. Like what danny just did, but we know his intentions were different. So here goes: You are cool, what you did was right, you don't have a problem with being loyal.

But in all seriousness, how could you not tune high power cars while being on a Honda team? Why did you have to go around looking for another team? Much tunez, very leech, so keyboard warior.
I hear Danny likes to pickup team hoppers. I think Aaron should maybe look into this.

Take this drama somewhere else yo, you guys may have a problem with Aaron, deal w/ it on him, don't bring **** to this UGK PAGE and try to make us look bad? So what if he tunes other cars then FF's? As long as he tune FF's and he's fast, y'all some haters!

Take this drama somewhere else yo, you guys may have a problem with Aaron, deal w/ it on him, don't bring **** to this UGK PAGE and try to make us look bad? So what if he tunes other cars then FF's? As long as he tune FF's and he's fast, y'all some haters!
Hating on what? Some little kids who tune ff's and think they are fast lol, this is a joke right? I am not hating just stating a mere fact. Two teams who take in team hoppers, well done!👍

And I'm still getting ignored

Edit: hey my fwd Hondas are fast jdiaz, even all motor i some how keep up but that's from a roll... Laughing out loud

ff's cars, please learn how to tune everything then come talk to me. What is the point of a ff team? What a waste of time running the same crappy cars over and over again. I don't think you realize that I have tuned everything from ff cars to muscle and held plenty of records.
You on my page so why would I come to you? Think you fast? Tune FF's then come back and then we'll see wassup!

You on my page so why would I come to you? Think you fast? Tune FF's then come back and then we'll see wassup!
Funny thing is I mention that you should tune cars with other drivetrains and your still talking about ff smh. You obviously didn't read the part were I said that I have tuned cars of every drivetrain.

I'm not gon lie I was fast in 1/4mile once upon a time ago, but I would stick to 3k tuning, only cars I run 1/4mile that are Hondas are all motor

Since the multiple people on here "calling you out" are skilled at tuning multiple drivetrains, why would you think they don't already have some FFs tuned? Even I have a few, and I absolutely hate them. It has nothing to do with difficultly; more to do with similarity of tunes and the smacktalk that comes with their territory. Considering almost any RWD with over 300 horsepower can beat a fast FF, what would be the reason for tuning one more than just a quick tune?

Since the multiple people on here "calling you out" are skilled at tuning multiple drivetrains, why would you think they don't already have some FFs tuned? Even I have a few, and I absolutely hate them. It has nothing to do with difficultly; more to do with similarity of tunes and the smacktalk that comes with their territory. Considering almost any RWD with over 300 horsepower can beat a fast FF, what would be the reason for tuning one more than just a quick tune?
Stop talking, find me and run me then you can talk.

Stop talking, find me and run me then you can talk.
You are just as bad as danny was when he was in his prime drama mode!! Just be quite!! I know danny has changed i know hes gonna comment on this but midget how about you just stop running your mouth for a little and just lay low and run people!! Jeesh rember everyone it is just a game.

You are just as bad as danny was when he was in his prime drama mode!! Just be quite!! I know danny has changed i know hes gonna comment on this but midget how about you just stop running your mouth for a little and just lay low and run people!! Jeesh rember everyone it is just a game.
Run your car, not your mouth :)

Yo why my name keeps popping out here? All you guys are dramma queens (jdiaz n veyronrt) you forgot who taught you on gt5? Midget is a cool guy and also Aaron and all you haters always judging people like if you are perfect. Only. GOD can judge me!

I don't recall FF's being that hard to tune.
Tweak your trans, slap some fat up front and you are done.

There's nothing special about them, other than the drivers attitude.

If only it was that easy :lol:

Too many people assume FF's are easy to tune because they're slow. Nothing is further from the truth. Slow cars are the hardest cars to tune because you have so little torque to work with. Honda's are 10x more picky than Muscle cars when it comes to trans tuning. On a good tune, just a single click on the tranny slider will make you bog. You have to shift just right or you fall on your face. Only car harder to tune than a low powered FF is a low powered AWD. "Tweak your trans, slap some fat up front and you are done." That may work when running your buddies first tune, but join a room where people actually know what they're doing hope you bring your rash cream because you will get your ass drug.

Yo why my name keeps popping out here? All you guys are dramma queens (jdiaz n veyronrt) you forgot who taught you on gt5? Midget is a cool guy and also Aaron and all you haters always judging people like if you are perfect. Only. GOD can judge me!
We are drama queens coming from the most know drama queen in gt history. You taught me what? I don't know if you know the difference between giving some pointer on certain cars and teaching someone from beginning. Yes only god can judge and I am pretty sure you not gonna like his response. No one is hating just stating An actual fact. Hey I forgot you are a changed man, someone here found religion nice! I already spoke with midget through pm so no one is looking for problem with him.

How about you come find me, I'm not hiding anywhere. Bring MR drivetrains because that's what I like to tune. Insert generic trashtalk here. Come at me bro.
I don't think you read this page fully, we(I) only tune FF's bro, you wanna come in here and talk your smack thinking you fast, come find me, if you ain't, then I suggest you be quiet bro, thanks !

How about you come find me, I'm not hiding anywhere. Bring MR drivetrains because that's what I like to tune. Insert generic trashtalk here. Come at me bro.

9045756fhgfgdhgfffd.gif

You know 🤬 just got serious when master starts calling people out.

I don't think you read this page fully, we(I) only tune FF's bro, you wanna come in here and talk your smack thinking you fast, come find me, if you ain't, then I suggest you be quiet bro, thanks !
FF cars aren't fast. So talking smack thinking you're fast in slow cars, is an oxymoron. I would run you in a Ferrari Dino, which is a ~330 horsepower MR, and most likely destroy your entire fleet of FF cars. And that car is within my top 10 slowest cars tuned for drag.

Back