UNDERGROUND-KINGS(UGK) Pro Drag Team

The two were kicked off HiBoosT because I brought it to Danny's attention that both were just hoping from our to team to yours or vice versa. To me it isn't right. To me the people that are serious about their drag team need to really pay attention to who their are choosing to represent, to me young-in's really don't care about anything else but getting that next fast tune. I'm sure y'all won't let this go and move past it. But all I'm saying now I'll be viewing HiBoosT team roster from now on ensuring this doesn't happen again.
Sorry guys but let's move on past this.
Love and Respect from UGK

you-cannot-be-serious.jpg

Thanks bro sorry again for the mishap don't want these things ruin the HiBoosT name on GT6 or GTP, much respect to you.
Sorry to tell you it's a little to late for that bro. There is not one person who knows Danny and hiboost and does not talk ish. He decides to make a "change" now, a little too late for that one!

Who else in HiBoosT talks mess? Me personally, I know that I don't. But I already know and talked to Danny about what he does. At the end of they day everyone is responsible for their own actions. I found out on my own that these two guys were playing frogger with my team and MidgetMax's team so I took action and had them off my team. So you have your opinion on whatever because I'm trying my best to keep things right.

So... Your opinion is pointless?

And what is a team hopper if not someone who is on a team, doesn't tell them he is leaving, and goes with another team. Now that we know that said person is someone who probably still believes in Santa, it's a little different, but still.

The way this has turned out is rather childish. Danny convinces a child to leave his team and join HiBoost, thinks there's nothing wrong with it, people tell him that it's wrong and he kicks him off too.

Pure humbleness right there.

Janco, I never convince anybody to join hiboost. MIA wanted to join hiboost long time ago but I turn him down and he kept asking and asking...the only reason why maybe he didnt talk to his Team is because that they are never on....anyways is all good and Ill stop right here..Thanks for your feedback, I know I made a few mistakes here and Ill let Nando help me next time.....

So... Your opinion is pointless?

And what is a team hopper if not someone who is on a team, doesn't tell them he is leaving, and goes with another team. Now that we know that said person is someone who probably still believes in Santa, it's a little different, but still.

The way this has turned out is rather childish. Danny convinces a child to leave his team and join HiBoost, thinks there's nothing wrong with it, people tell him that it's wrong and he kicks him off too.

Pure humbleness right there.

Read carefully my opinion about the Mia leaving ugk to hiboost PROBLEM <--- is pointless the problem is pointless he's a kid big deal if he wants to leave he leaves just don't trust him on ur team

Wow, loyalty is hard to come by...

Says the guy who kiked me out because I was trying to join a high performance team. Shouldn't of did it because now Im on a Honda team that will allow me to roll with my RWD/4WD team.

Edit: You just made another team a contender for fastest lol

Interesting, I'm curious how many teams would be cool with a member trying to join another team without saying a word to his current team...
I think Aaron made a simple mistake and it was to join a boring honda Team. Some honda Teams or FF Teams, always stays stuck tuning the same boring cars. Is really fun to tune it all!

How is trying to join another team while being on one being loyal?

Joining a team that tunes cars that a FF team don't? I would of still ran with the team. But in FF. As far as I know it its none of an FF team's business to worry what team I deal with in 4WD/RWD. Bet he would get butt hurt if I joined a drift team. Basically what I am saying is I march to the beat of my own drum, I tune all my own cars and they fast. If he got butt hurt over me joining a team that tunes cars his whole team doesn't; then its his loss for kicking. Now before you respond answer the question. Do you think I care about your opinion?

I think Aaron made a simple mistake and it was to join a boring honda Team. Some honda Teams or FF Teams, always stays stuck tuning the same boring cars. Is really fun to tune it all!

Couldn't be said any better. He could of accpeted the fact that he only tunes FF and let me adventure into the high hp world that his whole team don't go into. I still would of repped hard, but then he got butthurt. Like he really got mad about who I run my ENZO with when I never saw him in a car with more HP than a DC5 lol. All good my new FF team don't have a problem with my high hp adventures because they respect the fact they tune FF. lol

Back