UNDERGROUND-KINGS(UGK) Pro Drag Team

Most Honda tuners tune nothing but Honda. Not saying that's what you do, but Honda lobbies consist of 5-6 cars. Venture out, tune more cars. It'll be less boring with 100+ cars to choose from.
You know who the Honda tuners are when they go in a lobby full of high hp cars and they line up in a civic lol.

Most Honda tuners tune nothing but Honda. Not saying that's what you do, but Honda lobbies consist of 5-6 cars. Venture out, tune more cars. It'll be less boring with 100+ cars to choose from.
I do only tune Honda's lol, but Ik how to tune 4WD's, and RWD's, I just choose not too and even if I do, I'll still state that it's boring lol

Guy's got good news for yall, my PS3 is not working, it turns on but no image is loading so I will fix it but maybe just to sell it. Ill be back on GT7 ps4 that is... take care guys, it was fun..midget you are not slow, you were fast but Mayne your connection is working properly.take care g

Guy's got good news for yall, my PS3 is not working, it turns on but no image is loading so I will fix it but maybe just to sell it. Ill be back on GT7 ps4 that is... take care guys, it was fun..midget you are not slow, you were fast but Mayne your connection is working properly.take care g

Hold the power button till you hear two beeps it might work

Back