unicorns, who's got them?

New Zealand
dunedin NZ
Godzilla_GTR
Godzilla_GTR
as title states, who has some unicorn's, which ones, how did you get them, aaand what are they like?

is the crx the same as every other forza, or does it have updated sounds, engine swaps, body kits?

It's disappointing that I can't drive the CRX, Elan, or Dino. Can we even gift preorder exclusive cars to other players? I'm guessing not.

It's disappointing that I can't drive the CRX, Elan, or Dino. Can we even gift preorder exclusive cars to other players? I'm guessing not.

I don't think so. I didn't pre order or get the limited edition. Or did the preorder get you the limited edition like battlefield?

I have one. The Saleen S5S Raptor. You get it by playing the game the first week it came out.

I have one. The Saleen S5S Raptor. You get it by playing the game the first week it came out.

i must have it to, ill have to check lol.

it suck's how do you even get unicorns this time round, theres no vip rivals i no of or competitions?

hahahaha so everyone sold it, good thing i didn't find it strait of the bat then lol. whats the halo? does no one have the crx? thought alot more people on here would have some by now.

hahahaha so everyone sold it, good thing i didn't find it strait of the bat then lol. whats the halo? does no one have the crx? thought alot more people on here would have some by now.

I believe the Halo was a Custom Halo Edition Scion FR-S. As for the CRX I never knew that was a unicorn

Hi,

as a Limited Edition VIP I was gifted the
- Saleen Raptor
- black/blue Halo Scion FR-S
- grey/pink "Eathole" Mitsubishi Evo X

Hi,

as a Limited Edition VIP I was gifted the
- Saleen Raptor
- black/blue Halo Scion FR-S
- grey/pink "Eathole" Mitsubishi Evo X
Yup, I got those. Sold the Raptor and the FRS, kept the gaudy Evo just because I didn't have an Evo X yet.

Of those three, the Raptor is the only Unicorn though.

I have the Saleen and the CRX. I got the the CRX by beating the bounty time in last months Parks & Recreation Rival.

o buma so they do still have the rival times to beat. mised out big time. is it still on the forza site what event and what time?

No that event is over n gone. They have'nt mention anything yet for Dec. some were thinking they might wait until Jan. before they have the next one. The last one held from Sunday to Sunday , I just keep checking.

Just got the "Eathole" last week. The T10 message basically read "here's a unicorn for you".

I do them for the challange, Unicorns just a bonus. Don't have much say in which one we get, its a majority vote wins. Althought I did use the CRX in one of this months rivals and did'nt do to bad with it.

I did receive the Ford Fiesta Zetec S yesterday morning. And I have no idea why they did send it to me. I was driving in Rivals Mode (Race Central) the day before, trying to improve my (lap) times. Maybe achiving a certain goal will get you a unicorn car. But as this car is not a dream car, I have not driven it yet so I cannot tell how the Fiesta drives.

By the way, here is a list of all the unicorn cars:

http://forzamotorsport.wikia.com/wi.../Unicorn_Cars:_The_Rare_Cars_of_Forza_Horizon

I did receive the Ford Fiesta Zetec S yesterday morning. And I have no idea why they did send it to me. I was driving in Rivals Mode (Race Central) the day before, trying to improve my (lap) times. Maybe achiving a certain goal will get you a unicorn car. But as this car is not a dream car, I have not driven it yet so I cannot tell how the Fiesta drives.

By the way, here is a list of all the unicorn cars:

http://forzamotorsport.wikia.com/wi.../Unicorn_Cars:_The_Rare_Cars_of_Forza_Horizon

It turns out the Fiesta was a special holiday one. If I am right you should have received a 1987 RUF Yellowbird. And if you were a VIP in Forza 4 you would have received a Honda Mugen Civic and a RUF RT-12S

Back