Unofficial 1.18 update Car List Prediction - THIS IS NOT A WISH LIST

• Thread starter TheCracker
  • 127 comments
:bowdown: <~ I can't get rid of that emoji .

Anyways , aside from that Leaked magazine report and the confirmed supra , we really don't have any valid reason to be live were getting a car/ track update this month .
They did say updates would continue past May but never specified in what way .
Were already getting TWO car updates this month so their statement is true.

It would be bad sign if we don't get big update this month i mean if we can't have a few more new cars and at least one new track how would we have rain or something more in the near future ?

:bowdown: <~ I can't get rid of that emoji .

Anyways , aside from that Leaked magazine report and the confirmed supra , we really don't have any valid reason to be live were getting a car/ track update this month .
They did say updates would continue past May but never specified in what way .
Were already getting TWO car updates this month so their statement is true.

This is true and PD are not especially reliable when it comes to sticking to a given timescale, although they were spot on with the 50 cars before April statement. The next update is tomorrow, so we don't have long to wait. Perhaps updates will continue on a monthly basis as they have done so far this year. Maybe they'll end up being random in content count and sporadic in timing. They may from this point forward continue as micro-transaction DLC. But for now we just don't know. 👍

giphy.gif

Back