Unpopular Opinions - General Thread

• Thread starter Carbonox
  • 2,977 comments
Uh, I'm not so sure that preferring to drive manual over auto is an unpopular opinion; especially for car enthusiasts.

It would seem not to be outside of America.

"At last count, just 3.9 percent of cars sold in U.S. were built with manual transmissions, but in the rest of the world, manual transmissions are still overwhelmingly the top choice. In Europe and Japan, for example, more than 80 percent of cars sold have manual transmissions"

Love Live is a bad anime. Most of the characters are not likeable at all, and the show as a whole is either a failed Slice of Life or a failed Drama.

A few that I thought of:
- I do not like beans.
- I think reality shows are very stupid.
- Making a meme out of a gorilla has to be one of the stupidest things I've seen in 2016.
- I still like the Fast & Furious movies despite what people say about them, mainly for the cars and action scenes.
- I prefer my cheeseburgers plain. Note that I have tried Burgers with stuff on them such as mustard and pickles, but it ruined the burger for me.
- I don't like mayonnaise, I tried it before and it tasted awful.
- Mechanical Pencils are better than wooden ones.

A few that I thought of:
- I do not like beans.
- I think reality shows are very stupid.
- Making a meme out of a gorilla has to be one of the stupidest things I've seen in 2016.
- I still like the Fast & Furious movies despite what people say about them, mainly for the cars and action scenes.
- I prefer my cheeseburgers plain. Note that I have tried Burgers with stuff on them such as mustard and pickles, but it ruined the burger for me.
- Mechanical Pencils are better than wooden ones.
I agree with all of these.

Though I'm not sure how unpopular a few of them are.

A few that I thought of:
I think you would get a lot of opposition with these opinions. My advice is to keep them to yourself.
Also:
I hate eating rice.
I hate onions.
I don't like lettuce by itself. I only eat it if it's put in a burger or a wrap.
Mustard is better than tomato sauce.

1. The title of the thread is "Unpopular Opinions". Think about it for a second.

2. Harambe and Mayonnaise aren't exactly about politics.
It is about popular opinions, but I'd suggest that if you like Harambe and Mayonnaise, that is indeed something I'd keep to myself:odd::lol:

There is nothing wrong with wearing jean shorts. And yes I only recently learned there is supposedly an issue with them.

It is about popular opinions, but I'd suggest that if you like Harambe and Mayonnaise, that is indeed something I'd keep to myself:odd::lol:

You haven't lived until you've had a grilled Harambe sandwich with mayo!

TB
I LOVE MAYONNAISE; it's Miracle Whip that can be nuked from space.

Growing up my mom always bought Miracle Whip so I kind of grew up "liking it". Than when I started buying my own food I bought some regular mayo and since than haven't bought a single jar of Miracle Whip and don't plan on changing that. :lol:

Sonic Lost World is one of the better Sonic games and the 3DS version is better than the Wii U version.

It's no Colours (no matter how hard it tried to be) or Generations but I'd rather play through Lost World all over again than Unleashed, 06, the Adventure games and Hereos.

-McDonald's Burguers are great. Many people I know hate them for some reason :confused:

-I actually enjoy a few reggaeton songs... In fact, minus the vocals, most of them are ok.

-Cristiano Ronaldo is no longer among the best football players today. He lost his explosiveness and game changing hability years ago. Place CR7 in another team that's not Real Madrid and you would see his goalscoring production reduced by half or even more.

-McDonald's Burguers are great. Many people I know hate them for some reason :confused:

I agree. I order them plain though and they don't fill me up for long but I can easily enjoy 3-4 double cheese burgers for dinner and not dislike any bit of it.

Their regular burgers are usually dry so I pass on them. Quarter pounders (with extra onion) on the other hand are amazing. :drool:

I agree. I order them plain though and they don't fill me up for long but I can easily enjoy 3-4 double cheese burgers for dinner and not dislike any bit of it.
Yup, plain is the way to go, double cheese burgers or Quarter Ponders with cheese.

I agree with the comments above about the Mcdonalds burgers. I love personally a good bacon cheeseburger, but nothing else on it. Though I still prefer the burgers from Wendy's or Five Guys.

Renault's Crashgate in 2008 was an act of tactical masterclass. The crash itself wasn't at nearly a high enough speed to actually endanger anyone. Nothing in the rule-book at the time explicitly outlawed the strategy. And the rest of the teams were just mad that they hadn't thought of it first.

Love Live is a bad anime. Most of the characters are not likeable at all, and the show as a whole is either a failed Slice of Life or a failed Drama.
Date A Live is bizarre, excuse plot everywhere. I did like some of its slapstick.

Mondays are my favorite day of the week.
Agreed, I actually like them more than Fridays or Saturdays. For me, I don't like Fridays because I have to go school and go to town to get groceries with my family and I have little time to myself at home unless I stay up really late. Saturdays are like a "do this do that" chore day and my family tends to be in a really bad mood on that day more than any other at times. Considering I don't have these problems on Monday usually, that's why I prefer them.

On this same line of thought:

Call of Duty would be a much better game if it wasn't released yearly.
To be fair, it's not like the developers rushed the games or anything, CoD is cycled through 3 developer teams meaning it takes 3 years for each CoD.

To be fair, it's not like the developers rushed the games or anything, CoD is cycled through 3 developer teams meaning it takes 3 years for each CoD.
And yet, the problem exists that it's basically only being released yearly as a cash grab. Look at Infinite Warfare. Awesome campaign, but they would've nailed it even better if they had another year or so. Same thing with BO3's bizarre story.

And yet, the problem exists that it's basically only being released yearly as a cash grab. Look at Infinite Warfare. Awesome campaign, but they would've nailed it even better if they had another year or so. Same thing with BO3's bizarre story.
I don't think that's the problem, like I said each CoD takes at least 3 years to develop they don't exactly rush to meet a yearly release unlike some other franchises like FIFA, even more if the plan ahead early. I think the problem was in the design choices. Kind of like the issues with Wii U Sonic Lost World.

Back