Update 1.03 (Released - January 14th)

It must be New Year everyday over at Polyphony Towers;)

I agree phil_75 and i dont know why our friends at Polyphony think that we are so stupid....gt6 is the worst gt for my oppinion for many reasons ....its a new game with expiration date for an old console ps3(very strange)...i think that gt7 will be here very soon for ps4...history says that not me...gt1 for ps1..gt3 for ps2...gt5 for ps3...

This article is almost a copy of the other one...

Nothing that we don't know already, I just hope they hurry up!

Hi guys, what do you reckon will be in Update 1.03?
The possibilities include: B-spec, 24hour raceS*full, content editors(online/offline/track etc)The next vision GT car, Red Bull X2014 event(s), seasonal event races, small bug and glitch fixes(needed at the time which were not already ninja-fixed). In before the merge...;)

Last edited:
Probably just bug fixes and mundane stuff. I'm keeping expectations kind of low. I was hoping there would be some real solid info on what we were getting with this game but the only info from PD seems to be some pretty general answers in an interview with Kaz from the game launch event. At this point I just want the track generator so I can have something new to play with in the game.

Aw man. I see anything with 1.03 on it and I was thinking update, update!! I was on this like white on rice....sadly disappointed.

I really want the community section to come back ASAP so I can see how my friends progress is coming.

Link seems to be down, bummer.

Jerome

I just want shuffle races back. I didn't even touch the online part because that's all I used to play on GT5. The idea of setting up races, pp's, and hp's of cars is kinda tedious. I just want to race with some dudes :(.

I think the 'Quick Match' feature planned to be in a future update will fulfil your online racing needs:

This mode is for those who want to get in and race online right away. Matching is performed according to preset regulations, and the race will start when there are enough participants. This feature will be added in a future update.

It will be cool, I can wait a few more days and it is possible that we may get 2 updates this month and another next month. I am looking forward to each and every one of them as well as the DLC tracks and cars when they start cranking them out.

Think of all the things you don't really care about in a driving game = 1.03
Right. No one would want things like community features, racing clubs or quick matches. Just like no one would want a track creator, more tracks, more cars, more races.

All they really want is something to complain about it seems

Back