Update 1.07 Undocumented Changes Thread - Sneak Peak at GTA Final Round in OP!!!

Update on the missing car!

After looking at the great car census put together by @ProjectWHaT I can report that there is an extra car (1190 vs. 1191) and that the car is German (131 vs. 132) and it's a model year between 2011 and 2014 (82 vs. 83)

hhmmm...I don't see any new cars by looking up German cars between 2011 and 2014? The R18 TDI prototype has been in the game correct? Yeah it has been...

Edit: I'm going to have to call this a bug for now. Or possibly someone jumping the gun before the car was actually released.

Could this be the Super GT livery Z4 GT3 that I've heard a fair bit about?

Sorry if already posted
In special events there is addition of senna events just below the gt academy icon

njW9466poXU.jpg

Oh, okay. :)👍

So it wasn't only the BRZ after all. 0.0 Hope the NSX Type-R is fixed as well, I didn't drive it in awhile.

I noticed that in my '02 NSX as well. I remember NSX Prototype LM Road Car in GT5 had this issue too, I hadn't driven it in GT6 yet.

Jerome

Seem to give the most stable experience too, never have triple beep red light/crashes/freezes when driving, nor any audio cut out issue on certain track. I have lots of distance driving - might be close to 40000km now.

I still get the triple red beeps (very rare) and audio cutting out on my NSX '02 :/ (as of 1.06 - not on 1.07 yet).

Jerome

I noticed that in my '02 NSX as well. I remember NSX Prototype LM Road Car in GT5 had this issue too, I hadn't driven it in GT6 yet.

Jerome

I still get the triple red beeps (very rare) and audio cutting out on my NSX '02 :/ (as of 1.06 - not on 1.07 yet).

Jerome

Haven't driven the '02 NSX a lot, maybe less than 100km, didn't have audio cut out yet. I also cleared the music playlist, disabled the music basically and reduced the screen size ( used TV awesome pixel stretch function to fill full screen with excellent result ), sharpen display setting, and the PS3 - Slim 160 GB with 500GB HDD 7200rpm.

I heard that this update brought some new teasers for the GT Vision brands. (Some new sketches) Can anyone confirm this as fake or true, as my GT6 is taking 160 minutes to install the update and i´ll only do it during the Europa League final?
wow, i downloaded and installed the update in about 5 minutes
edit: nevermind, approx instal in the game is 20 minutes, i hope it doesnt take 2 hours

Last edited:
Still absolutely baffles me that they make big changes or fix well known bugs and don't document it. Why? Imagine a person who only cares to check the update log to see if the bug that stopped them playing has been fixed yet, doesn't bother to keep trying it out themselves every time or check threads like this.

Baffling.

Last edited:

Jerome
I've driven the NSX Prototype LM Road Car in GT6 so far, but that was a long while ago. :) But just in case, we should test both the NSX Type-R '02 and it to see if there fix hopefully. 👍

Oh, okay. :)👍

So it wasn't only the BRZ after all. 0.0 Hope the NSX Type-R is fixed as well, I didn't drive it in awhile.

I experienced the engine sounds not working at the start of a race to be a random (but rare) occurrence no matter the car/track combo.

I found if you hold the E-Brake long enough to disengage the transmission (and not wipe out), let the engine drop to idle, then get on the accelerator (drive normal) it “resets the engine sound” and works properly.

It always worked for myself, but hopefully this issue is gone. Only time will tell.

Back