Update 1.07 Undocumented Changes Thread - Sneak Peak at GTA Final Round in OP!!!

I'm so glad they fixed the game3 wrecking pitstop bug 7 months after I stopped playing the damned game. Lame. Why not fix it in first 30 days when I (and many others) were still playing? Don't think I'll be returning to GT6 now. Nasty low res GT6 GFX give me headaches when used to 1660p downscaled to 1080p with high levels of AA. Oh well.

Undocumented Changes

• A bug in which tire wear and handling were affected after a pit stop seems to be corrected.
I can attest this, played a few laps in an enduro online set up and tires behave accordingly, haven't tested it yet in offline races.
BWX
I'm so glad they fixed the game3 wrecking pitstop bug 7 months after I stopped playing the damned game. Lame. Why not fix it in first 30 days when I (and many others) were still playing? Don't think I'll be returning to GT6 now. Nasty low res GT6 GFX give me headaches when used to 1660p downscaled to 1080p with high levels of AA. Oh well.
Oh the drama! what are we going to do? I'm gonna cry.

People are so pathetic these days.

The game is packed and compressed.
If 3 cars and 2 tracks are 2GB already, how on earth did they ever get 1200 cars and 50 tracks on that disc :odd:
BWX

This IS NOT a discussion thread about the pros and cons of the update or anything else other than undocumented changes in the update. Confine those to the appropriate thread please.

If I may... it sounds like you have less than 10 million credits but more than 7.5 million. There are 8 cars that cost 10 million or more and the car search automatically sets your search by Credits from 0 to XXXX (XXXX being your current credit balance).

I may be wrong about your credit balance, but that's my experience with the car search.

Ahh yes that's correct. Sorry about that. Anyone who hasn't updated yet want to check the car search?

I can attest this, played a few laps in an enduro online set up and tires behave accordingly, haven't tested it yet in offline races.
Oh the drama! what are we going to do? I'm gonna cry.
People are so pathetic these days.
Some people are reporting that handling is now better after a pitstop so you might want to take a look at that.
And please don't feed the trolls or they'll never go away
smiley-rolleyes005.gif

Last edited:
There's a "New" badge on the Dealerships menu for me, but I can't find any new cars for the life of me. The BMW was the only car added with this update, right? It isn't in the dealership, so it isn't that. Am I just blind or is something wrong?

There's a "New" badge on the Dealerships menu for me, but I can't find any new cars for the life of me. The BMW was the only car added with this update, right? It isn't in the dealership, so it isn't that. Am I just blind or is something wrong?
1. The BMW is in the special VGT dealership
2. The Senna vehicles were added in the update, but you can't access them.

1. The BMW is in the special VGT dealership
2. The Senna vehicles were added in the update, but you can't access them.
Gotcha. I knew where to get the BMW, and so I got that. But the dealership where you buy the rest of the cars has the "New" tab on it. I guess it's because the game thinks there's something new in there, but because we can't access it, we can't get that "New" icon off the screen? Dumb.

BWX
You quit playing the game before it even came out...amazing :crazy:

Still at work :scared: so can't check this out yet - have the image previews in Garage been fixed?

In 1.06 when looking at the isometric image of the car when selected in garage the image was horizontally squished a bit meaning any cars you modified or tuned (where the image updates itself) would look horrid - as if all the cars were MicroMachines.

Hopefully they have fixed that.

Update on the missing car!

After looking at the great car census put together by @ProjectWHaT I can report that there is an extra car (1190 vs. 1191) and that the car is German (131 vs. 132) and it's a model year between 2011 and 2014 (82 vs. 83)

hhmmm...I don't see any new cars by looking up German cars between 2011 and 2014? The R18 TDI prototype has been in the game correct? Yeah it has been...

Edit: I'm going to have to call this a bug for now. Or possibly someone jumping the gun before the car was actually released.

Last edited:

After looking at the great car census put together by @ProjectWHaT I can report that there is an extra car (1190 vs. 1191) and that the car is German (131 vs. 132) and it's a model year between 2011 and 2014 (82 vs. 83)

hhmmm...I don't see any new cars by looking up German cars between 2011 and 2014? The R18 TDI prototype has been in the game correct? Yeah it has been...

Edit: I'm going to have to call this a bug for now. Or possibly someone jumping the gun before the car was actually released.
Yes, Prototype is there.
Only 10 suit that criteria in my game.
But that includes the M4 (which did have 2 models at one stage before one was removed)
*or was that just a paint choice?*
Also includes the 'hidden' M3 GT which you pop in Arcade.

I should include I believe I have all possible cars available from Seasonals as well.

Sounds like the VGT, which would be 2014 and German...

Isn't the new BMW VGT a new German car form MY2014? Could that be the mystery car or was that already taken into account?

pb5
Hi

Isn't that bmw really a M235i just tarted up (widened etc) & called a concept?

Paul

A concept doesn't have to be a brand new model.

Each of the M versions of their respective BMW models are displayed as concepts before production.

I heard that this update brought some new teasers for the GT Vision brands. (Some new sketches) Can anyone confirm this as fake or true, as my GT6 is taking 160 minutes to install the update and i´ll only do it during the Europa League final?

Interesting.
Possible Redbull unlock after doing the events creating the extra car?
I've unlocked all the Redbulls, never touched online but obviously got all the updates to 1.06 so m4/ft1/Merc VGT...

No idea what the extra 1 is, but I have unlocked the base model BMW GT car, so that could be it.

But now it reads 1183 in 1.07? So they removed some?

ironman44321 said
Can you do me a favor? Before you update do you mind going to the car search and just seeing how many cars it says at the bottom? After 1.07 it says 1183, is it the same in 1.06?

I heard that this update brought some new teasers for the GT Vision brands. (Some new sketches) Can anyone confirm this as fake or true, as my GT6 is taking 160 minutes to install the update and i´ll only do it during the Europa League final?

Not that I can see. We did get the BMW though, might that be what you were hearing about?

I've unlocked all the Redbulls, never touched online but obviously got all the updates to 1.06 so m4/ft1/Merc VGT...

No idea what the extra 1 is, but I have unlocked the base model BMW GT car, so that could be it.

Make sure you take off the credit limit. I made the same mistake. I don't have the fan car and after 1.07 I'm reading 1191.

Confirmed.
Had unlocked BMW base model before but must have overwritten save.
1.06 total = 1191

*added 'BMW base model' to avoid confusion regarding unlock.*

Last edited:
Back