Update 1.07 Undocumented Changes Thread - Sneak Peak at GTA Final Round in OP!!!

Just like the MB Vision GT, the BMW Vision GT got its own unique showroom/'gallery view' presentation stage. It's inside a pit modelled in detail on the Nordschleife straight. This may have been in the game from the start but 1.07 is the first time we get to see it (only if you select gallery view on the BMW in the Vision GT menu).

13998201460_5ec8cf7f3e_c.jpg

High resolution and more photos here.

Last edited:
Hmm I can not remember that seen in 1:06 update

Apologies, I didn't realize you meant during the race itself. It could be seen in practice mode as of 1.06 but I don't believe it could be seen during the race. This is a nice addition. 👍

Ok. I did a really quick camber test. Zero toed my 90's ZR1 Vette.
First throttled around Apricot Hill with 0 camber. Then with front=0 and rear=2.2.
There was no sliding at all with the increased rear camber and I actually improved the lap time easily quite a bit.
I'm using pad at the moment so more test required, please.

Has anyone tested out the clutch and H pattern (on a wheel) yet to see if they fixed the issue with custom trannys?

I couldn't check this morning since the download took so long, now I'm away from my system and can't check.

I'm still on 1.06 so give it a day for all the speculative changes to come through and I can cross reference with 1.06 before I update.

I'm restricted to offline so can't test online pit bug etc but that looks fixed according to others.

Very interested in the suspected camber fix and general/drift physics change.

Last edited:
I'm still on 1.06 so give it a day for all the speculative changes to come through and I can cross reference with 1.06 before I update.

I'm restricted to offline so can't test online put bug etc but that looks fixed according to others.

Very interested in the suspected camber fix and general/drift physics change.

Can you do me a favor? Before you update do you mind going to the car search and just seeing how many cars it says at the bottom? After 1.07 it says 1183, is it the same in 1.06?

It added senna dlc and the tracks. rt3,lotus, two tracks.
I'd rather have a 2 part update instead of the tease of "Hey, it's in the game, but you can't play it, go 🤬 yourself."
Perhaps the 3 cars and 2 tracks for the Senna update was around 2Gb, so to spread the load they hid some of it in this download. It would kind of make sense for them to do that, keeps it more manageable for people.
All very exciting but not really the topic at hand. Update 1.07 Thread

it could be, that the room (host) stability has improved ... i've not experienced a single freeze (the reason were IMHO network "timeouts") in the last two hours :) r.

edit: seems true ... over six (!)
edit2: is ... nine (!)

Last edited:
Can you do me a favor? Before you update do you mind going to the car search and just seeing how many cars it says at the bottom? After 1.07 it says 1183, is it the same in 1.06?

If I may... it sounds like you have less than 10 million credits but more than 7.5 million. There are 8 cars that cost 10 million or more and the car search automatically sets your search by Credits from 0 to XXXX (XXXX being your current credit balance).

I may be wrong about your credit balance, but that's my experience with the car search.

I'm about to boot up GT6, updating, I'm looking forward to just driving and getting the feel of any car without any upgrades or tuning. GT has always been about the physics, if the pit glitch and anti social behaviour of the car is truly fixed then this game will have life breathed into it! :)

Well done PD for fixing it if indeed it is, now to plug in my wheel.

*EDIT*

10 mins in and still downloading update. Nearly a gig in size, just some advice to download ahead otherwise could be waiting for a long time.

Last edited:
Back