Update 1.07 Undocumented Changes Thread - Sneak Peak at GTA Final Round in OP!!!

When running a normal online race it no longer tells you laps in fraction form of total: 1/2 or 2/2. Just lap 1 or lap 2.

If mentioned previously, I apologize.

Well I guess I better contribute instead of derailling as I did earlier..

This 'sound issue' (mentioned by SKUNK and Toko) where the beginning of a race is missing the exhaust note- I think it happened with many, if not possibly all cars. It happened to me frequently in Career and Arcade races. MR2's, Supra Base Model LM Race Car, Red Bull Jr's, Nismo 270R, Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car, LF-A's, Ferrari Dino, and on and on. I am usually in cockpit view, if that matters..

This issue seemed to happen randomly, sometimes when restarting a race over and over it would happen every 4-5 tries or so, and like SKUNK said, it would usually clear up after a minute -often after bumping another car or similar sound-effect inducing action. That seemed to jumpstart us back into full song.

When that happens to me, I push a higher gear at a lower RPM for a few seconds. Clears right up, but annoying nonetheless.

stop complain when you got it for free :cheers:

I really don't understand the logic of settling for mediocre DLC because hey it's free.

I don't understand the logic of posting complaints in a thread that's only supposed to list features and explicitly states (multiple times) that whinging should be taken elsewhere. That makes as much sense as going to McDonald's and complaining that they don't serve pizza.

I don't understand the logic of posting complaints in a thread that's only supposed to list features and explicitly states (multiple times) that whinging should be taken elsewhere. That makes as much sense as going to McDonald's and complaining that they don't serve pizza.

The GTR is sort of an undocumented change in the 1.07 update that is why it was discussed, but agree it could be taken elsewhere.

I really don't understand the logic of settling for mediocre DLC because hey it's free.

it's not good to complain when someone has tried to give you the best, and even he gives it for free. I'm still wondering why is everyone keep complaining for something which have been giving by PD? they have made a pretty good job, and they came back and say "here is a new update, it's free for everyone." we should be grateful IMO

The GTR is sort of an undocumented change in the 1.07 update that is why it was discussed, but agree it could be taken elsewhere.

Yes, my response was mostly directed at the post you were responding to, not yours. 👍

it's not good to complain when someone has tried to give you the best, and even he gives it for free. I'm still wondering why is everyone keep complaining for something which have been giving by PD? they have made a pretty good job, and they came back and say "here is a new update, it's free for everyone." we should be grateful IMO

That's fine, but this isn't the place to discuss that topic. You might have better luck here EPIC CRYING, COMPLAINING, WHINGING, B****ING, POUTING THREAD

I don't see what's wrong with getting another GT3 GTR car in the game. Heck, I would be happy if PD added every single GT3 GTR there is in the game.

Provided it doesn't take hours and hours to do a new livery, sure.

I think people are associating the time spent modeling GT-Rs with the lack of other content. This isn't necessarily the case. Many times, it's going to be one worker who's told "put a new livery on x car, name it something new, and release it with 1.0x patch," rather than "Hey team, we're putting a new car in the game - the 2015 Porsche" (which they're not)

Why is someone drifting a grip racing car?

MbeUlLr.jpg

after upgrading to version 1.07, i join a lobby to play with some friends, when between the shelby gt350 reflexes were seen in the bonnet very pixelated. I had never seen this before, it seems that the pixelated smoke pass to reflexes Body

:lol:

I've only driven two cars, the BMW VGT and the Academy Z and after spending a couple of weeks with GTR2 both cars felt like they were on ice, with very little feedback to the wheel.:odd:

I have had the exact same GT6 cars/GTR2 journey in the last 2 weeks Johnny. What a great game.

I did test the R8 GT3 car on RH tyres around Brands Hatch for 6 laps each stint. Both first and second stints produced similar results and tyre wear.

Raced three Nürburg 24' with the R8 Phoenix and each time my fastest laps were some 20" (!) slower than usual !?
(And no: I haven't been drinking)
My bad, nothing to do with the update.
Tried it again today, same result but afterwards I noticed the car was set on tuning sheet C, as where A is my fastest.
Tried that and back to normal times.
Don't know how it got set on sheet C though ??

But that apart: AI still behaves different. They go off track, spin, hit the crash barriers, fight each onther.

Back