Update 1.07 Undocumented Changes Thread - Sneak Peak at GTA Final Round in OP!!!

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Johnnypenso, May 14, 2014.

1. Le_Manuz

Le_Manuz

looks that now there is a limit on the number of blue lines from friends in seasonal or gt academy
    where a limit on numbers of friends ghost line existing before 1.07 ?
    i can't remember
    i seen that because i didn't saw my best friends lines at first, only when i improved my lap time then get out and back in the event
    the selection of which friends line are displayed changed
    look like it's 10 or 12 friends around your own lap time

maybe a placebo effect, i didn't grind on redbull for more than a week, AI looks improved
    a little bit less dumb on brake, not as slow in curves as before, accelerate a bit more and top speed improved

or i'm just slower than before :)

also maybe because i moved back from G27 to controller
    but the redbull standard fells like driving on a soap block (even if the grip is still good)

and i only did one challenge redbull standard but the car motor sound is back on fuji and nurburgring

2. starcarper

starcarper

I'm really sorry if this has been mentioned before but I was just racing in the Tour of Europe Race 1 at Brands Hatch and noticed something.

I'm sure that the field here has always been 12 racers,if I'm not mistaken. I am now getting a field of 11.

Have I just not noticed this before or has this changed?

3. GT5Redsucker23

GT5Redsucker23

It sucks that they removed the Chromatic aberration effect, I really liked it.

4. gtuned

gtuned

I couldn't stand it rendering on every single piece of blur, it just ruined the quality and took away any realism you had.

5. JohnScoonsBeard

JohnScoonsBeard

It has always been 10 (or is it 12?) since v1.0 time trials and I think GTA was the same. You start with your 10 slowest friends times. Then each time you reload the time trial, if you have progressed up the list of your friends' times, your faster friends show up and the slower ones are not shown.

What it needs is to be able to select any users line to 'race' against whether friend or otherwise up to 10 and also to be able to view the loaded ghost on it's own.

6. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

At your service: AI changed in the 1.07 update?

Oh the irony. The "back on topic" portion of your post is also off topic:lol:

Pete05, kolio123, sirjim73 and 3 others like this.
  7. starcarper

starcarper

The fields have also gone from 16 to 15 in IA races. Don't know if this has been mentioned as I earlier noted IB are down from 12 to 11.

8. beezball

beezball

Awww, it wasn't that bad.

9. Haitauer

Haitauer

10. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

Before and after pics?

beezball likes this.
  11. ALB123

ALB123

Can someone correct me if Im wrong, but I just took the new BMW Vision GT for a run around Nurburgring and I swear I'm noticing new signs along the course. Anyone else? FWIW, did 7:06.478 for my first lap with the new BMW. Awesome ride!

xZAMGMarmite likes this.
  12. gambleboyen

gambleboyen

Off road driving has been taken away again from Willow Springs (or did that happen in 1.06?)

MAssive disappointement

chzsln485 likes this.
  13. beezball

beezball

It was definitely there in 1.06, I was doing it just the other day. If you're serious, that really sucks!

14. Lewis_Hamilton_

Lewis_Hamilton_

How do you mean? I was lauching cars sky high attempting to land on the AI just this morning by driving 200mph across the dirt and over the steep ridges. Nothing seemed different at all?

AleksandarSRB and no1pal like this.
  15. Haitauer

Haitauer

possibly just some of the track layouts? :confused:

This could become the longest "undocumented changes" thread to date.. all these small things happening. :confused::tup:

16. Lewis_Hamilton_

Lewis_Hamilton_

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but it's not in the OP. It's extremely minor, though an unnecessary addition.

When you have completed or exited from a race and have been taken back to the race options screen, you are now prompted with "Retry? Yes/No" when you click start race again. I don't remember the game doing this before 1.07, it used to just restart the race with no prompt.

Like I said, it's almost nothing, albeit actually a slight additional waste of time when you're grinding the same race over and over.

Johnnypenso likes this.
  17. FastGT23

FastGT23

Sorry if this has been mentioned but where is this gtr you guys are referring to? Is it in the dealership?

18. DeifieD

DeifieD

I believe it is hidden for now, the ones you see were unhidden through a hack I assume.

FastGT23 likes this.
  19. GTP_CargoRatt

GTP_CargoRatt

Yea, I noticed this myself but didn't bother to say anything because it seemed minor and not really worth bring up.

20. gambleboyen

gambleboyen

Hmm, may have been because I drove a seasonal?

21. V4.SKUNK

V4.SKUNK

Any one know what's wrong with the new patch install?
    I downloaded it in less than 5mins only to get a 130 ****ing minute install?

22. Whistle Snap

Whistle Snap

Final round of GT Academy 2014

23. dimassa19

dimassa19

Yes.

24. dylansan

dylansan Premium

If it was realistic, I would agree with you. However, I don't think chromatic aberration normally has anything to do with motion blur, so I'd prefer it gone.

25. Downhill Dino

Downhill Dino Premium

Yes.

26. GOTMAXPOWER

GOTMAXPOWER

Bwlian likes this.
  27. GTP_CargoRatt

GTP_CargoRatt

Thanks for the info....off to practice now. :sly:

kolio123, Mini Stiggy and Doodle like this.
  28. dimassa19

dimassa19

Spa :confused: Car :confused:

29. cally-dave

cally-dave

I wonder if they will drop the tyre selection down to Sports Mediums or Softs....

30. Ridox2JZGTE

Ridox2JZGTE

PD will change the final venue of GT Academy in another update close to final event date - different track at least, Kaz has spies here :lol: I am serious :sly: