Update 1.10 Discussion

• Thread starter GTPorsche
  • 893 comments
Because PD is lazy.

Because individually positioning number stickers on every standard car wouldn't be an efficient use of time. As I said on the last page, the stickers seem to have been individually positioned for each car, so I'd guess that they didn't want to take the time to position the stickers for all of the standard cars given that many of them are hardly used at all.

At the risk of being fish slapped, is there a list of NEW base models that were released in 1.10?

There aren't any new base models, but there is a list of cars that can have number stickers applied.

Last edited:
For anyone just wanting to race, I am putting up a casual lobby where you can run whatever you wish and the ID is: 14726399866594066867

Because individually positioning number stickers on every standard car wouldn't be an efficient use of time. As I said on the last page, it seems that the stickers have been individually positioned for each car (the rear number sticker on the Clio R.S lines up perfectly with the Clio badge, the rear sticker on the Nova SS is positioned neatly on the rear bumper etc.), so I'd guess that they didn't want to take the time to position the stickers for all of the standard cars given that many of them are hardly used at all.
No, it can't that. It may have something to do with the textures between the stickers and the standards. I mean I can understand with the semi-premiums but the PS2 assest? Nope. :\

Something tells me that there's going to be a livery editor soon.

Also, anyone notice that the Nissan VGT looks like the GT-R Concept?

Bit OTE="SCER, post: 9912386, member: 201756"]Because individually positioning number stickers on every standard car wouldn't be an efficient use of time. As I said on the last page, the stickers seem to have been individually positioned for each car, so I'd guess that they didn't want to take the time to position the stickers for all of the standard cars given that many of them are hardly used at all.

There aren't any new base models, but there is a list of cars that can have number stickers applied.[/QUOTE]
But then why bothering giving paintable brakes to standard?

I'm not impressed with this update. The VGT cars do nothing for me, I'd prefer to drive cars that acutely exist.

Let's hope there is something more worthwhile slipped into this update.

Vgt Aston martin's engine is well detailed with two huge scrollers and plugs and bit change with car colour ...amvgt is my fav after the vwvgt its a real nice car, lights would have been nice though its nice to see when its dark :lol:

Just loading it up and can't wait to compare the in game versions with the ones that were on display at goodwood :D

@Populuxe Cowboy Sounds like an excellent summary

This update makes me wannna play, but no internet :(.
How did u post this message

@everyone..Could you in a server on your own b4 this update , go in and watch the track?

Also there's a weird clicking motor noise at 1,000 revs turning full lock in most cars I have tested ?

Last edited:
How did u post this message

@everyone..Could you in a server on your own b4 this update , go in and watch the track?

Also there's a weird clicking motor noise at 1,000 revs turning full lock in most cars I have tested ?
Hi if you could follow the AUP that'd be great.

I can't do multiple - screen's since I got the update... It was working before the update. The client screen's are the problem. There are acting normal to I enter a race. Then the client's turn's black and nothing happens. I have to turn the PS3 off manually, and it does the tree bep's. Anyone who knows how to fix it?

I can't do multiple - screen's since I got the update... It was working before the update. The client screen's are the problem. There are acting normal to I enter a race. Then the client's turn's black and nothing happens. I have to turn the PS3 off manually, and it does the tree bep's. Anyone who knows how to fix it?
no fix yet, given that its saturday morning in japan, probably not happening until Monday
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/v1-10-multi-monitor-instability.314197/

Back