Update 1.15 (589MB)

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 326 comments
I feel dumb now. Completely forgot about those. My bad:crazy:
Those videos somehow takes a lot of memory. I believe I heard its due to the quality of the videos since you know that Kaz always loves going pass the limits for the consoles.

I have to admit though, these new VGT cars are probably the best we've seen. The 2X got an interior although to me it doesn't even look anything like it did as shown in the video. Still a awesome car, it's probably not only the most radical VGT car but probably the most fastest and it cost one million to buy this devil. 1 million to buy an insanely fast car. Kinda too cheap for a car as crazy as the 2X. The Infiniti VGT on the other hand is my favorite. It's got the looks for a future Spy Hunter car in my opinion and it's color schemes looks awesome. Ironic enough, while I was doing the seasonal event for the Infiniti, I was playing Spy Hunter by Saliva. :dopey: Yeah not joking.

Also, this is not related to GT6 but did anyone see Asphalt 8 Airbourne's new radical track Sector 8? It's mind blowing awesome!

I want to drive cars that are really out there.

No one said you can't. In fact there are about 1200 of them. Vision GT cars do not prevent you from doing so.

It strongly implies it on the gran-turismo.com website.

So far, that has meant the M4 and the GTR NISMO.
You are right. That means that every time a car is released PD must put it in the game. See, I can read into things that are never really said.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one said you can't. In fact there are about 1200 of them. Vision GT cars do not prevent you from doing so.

Let's not forget that many of those 1200, are re-hashed and 2 iterations old. They've most likely been driven repeatedly over & over in the past, becoming something repetitious like the saying 'beating a dead horse'. The physics have changed, the cars however - have not.

Some of us wish to drive what we see in TopGear, or Motor Trend, or elsewhere.

You are right. That means that every time a car is released PD must put it in the game. See, I can read into things that are never really said.

No, it doesn't and that's not at all what I said.

It means that there will be production cars released. It strongly implies that there will be a reasonable number of them, or they wouldn't have bothered mentioning production cars specifically. Maybe you think that's an unreasonable assumption, but it's pretty easy to see how an ordinary person would read that passage to mean that there will be a significant number of production cars released as they come out in real life.

We've had two production cars out of the twenty-something cars released. They would have been better served using that text space to talk about the exciting race cars that they will be adding as DLC, because those are actually a significant proportion of the non-VGT cars released.

Let's not forget that many of those 1200, are re-hashed and 2 iterations old. They've most likely been driven repeatedly over & over in the past, becoming something repetitious like the saying 'beating a dead horse'. The physics have changed, the cars however - have not.

Some of us wish to drive what we see in TopGear, or Motor Trend, or elsewhere.

Yes, what I wouldn't do to get my hands on some real old school, Detroit muscle. 👍 1970 Pontiac GTO "Judge" comes to mind in iconic Orbit Orange. :D Damn, I think I may have just peed myself a little. :lol:

Yes, what I wouldn't do to get my hands on some real old school, Detroit muscle. 👍 1970 Pontiac GTO "Judge" comes to mind in iconic Orbit Orange. :D Damn, I think I may have just peed myself a little. :lol:

Oh man, don't get me started ! :lol:. My 'list' of cars would literally scare Kaz into hiding ;)

\/
No, it doesn't and that's not at all what I said.

It means that there will be production cars released. It strongly implies that there will be a reasonable number of them, or they wouldn't have bothered mentioning production cars specifically. Maybe you think that's an unreasonable assumption, but it's pretty easy to see how an ordinary person would read that passage to mean that there will be a significant number of production cars released as they come out in real life.

We've had two production cars out of the twenty-something cars released. They would have been better served using that text space to talk about the exciting race cars that they will be adding as DLC, because those are actually a significant proportion of the non-VGT cars released.

^^ This. It's easy to understand why some of us were expecting to see more current production cars. And with the amount of amazing cars that have been announced in the last 6-8 months our anticipation was high, but instead we've just got cars nobody has heard of, a safety car for the caution periods we don't have, yet another version of a GTR......

We have a right to be disappointed and a bit irritated by that, and others have a right to not be bothered by it and love any and every car that's added. Just because I hate the VGT cars doesn't mean you have to hate them, or not enjoy them, or that your opinion is wrong. You asked why we don't like them, we gave you answers but we didn't say you have to agree with them. Feel free to enjoy the cars all you want, mine will continue to collect dust (along with all my other cars). To each their own. 👍

Oh man, don't get me started ! :lol:. My 'list' of cars would literally scare Kaz into hiding ;)
Lol y'all want muscle and I want kaz to put in some koenigseggs, Porsches(because ruf ain't enough and they aren't premium), hennessy venom GT. I'm pretty sure both of our lists could replace the countless number of skylines and mazda mx5 miatas

\/

^^ This. It's easy to understand why some of us were expecting to see more current production cars. And with the amount of amazing cars that have been announced in the last 6-8 months our anticipation was high, but instead we've just got cars nobody has heard of, a safety car for the caution periods we don't have, yet another version of a GTR......

We have a right to be disappointed and a bit irritated by that, and others have a right to not be bothered by it and love any and every car that's added. Just because I hate the VGT cars doesn't mean you have to hate them, or not enjoy them, or that your opinion is wrong. You asked why we don't like them, we gave you answers but we didn't say you have to agree with them. Feel free to enjoy the cars all you want, mine will continue to collect dust (along with all my other cars). To each their own. 👍

How many vision GT cars have a premium interior that's my gripe with them, they need premium interiors.

Edit: sorry for double post

A new glitch for "1.15" is, when using multiple screens and driving a LH drive car the right side mirror shows no cars, only a shadow and is glitchy. When driving a RH drive car there is no cars and glitches in the left mirror.

sidemirrorissuegt6_zps17494f07.jpg

I think the "focus" has been on GT7 for a few months now, if not most of this year.

It might also explain why we haven't been getting new cars, I suspect they're saving a lot of them for GT7.

Oh and don't talk to me about VGT's, I mean real production cars.

We really don't have many '13 or '14 cars in the game at all.

The '13-'14 will be old models by the time GT7 is out. I know most car manufacturer's started bringing out current generation cars in '14, but if GT7 comes out by late '15 or early-mid '16, with cars in the game being '13-'14. At the same time the cars in real life during '15-'16 would go to the mid-cycle, or as they call it 'refresh' (minor/some styling changes). As the normal car full cycle 'redesigned' is 4-6 years. For example, the 'new' SRT Dodge Charger in the game is now considered old, as the new one is out, and the one in the game has only been there for a year.

The best thing to do is wait for the new cycle models to come out then get them in the game. And if they are already past the mid-cycle/refresh stage, wait for the new 'redesigned' cycle. And delete their bearly used older counterparts. I'd rather delete those and bring back the Jensen Interceptor for example.

Last edited:
Gimmicky car for a gimmicky game, roll on PCars.
Bash GT, bash GT in the least constructive manner possible, roll on a game you proclaim to death like it's the saviour of the earth and you haven't even played it yet?

I guarantee come the next update, the cycle will begin again.

hsv
Bash GT, bash GT in the least constructive manner possible, roll on a game you proclaim to death like it's the saviour of the earth and you haven't even played it yet?

You don't have to wait for PCars. Even GT Legends and GTR2 are way better than GT6. (though on a PC)
Graphics are pretty good even now if you adjust them right and you can download all the cars and tracks automatically from Pilsbierbude.
If anything, the focus on graphics and scenery in GT6 was a waste of time as the game itself is really shallow and not long lasting like GTR2. With GTR2 you can adjust everything in a race to give you whatever type of race you need and against whatever cars you want. You don't need season races.
PD even left out tyre wear, fuel use and one make races in offline mode to make the experience even more boring.

hsv

I've played it. There are many ways in which pCARS is not even going to compete with GT, but it's also true that a lot of the things that it does well are the very things that GT struggles most with.

The people that are most disappointed with GT are likely to find pCARS very satisfactory. Those who find GT6 to be very acceptable are likely going to find that the things that pCARS offers don't really excite them that much. And of course there's probably a fairly large group of people in the middle who just enjoy cars and racing who will enjoy both games.

hsv

And then bash the person who has a difference of opinion, he asked what people thought about it, I gave my answer.
I don't like the car & I don't like the way GT is going, end of.
I like real cars, real racing, real series, where's the full GT3 grid or DTM or BTCC or V8's or any up to date road cars.
All we get is the moon, TIME EXTENSION & a car that wouldn't look out of place in wipeout.
Now you can fire a quake up my ass.

And then bash the person who has a difference of opinion
Read the link in my sig, it very much applies to you. I am not, and never will be, against differing opinions. Nowhere have I stated this, so stop trying to put words into my mouth.

Unconstructive trolling is not a "differing opinion", it's just a crap jibe at PD.

All we get is the moon, TIME EXTENSION & a car that wouldn't look out of place in wipeout.
Are you sure this is all we've got? There's hyperbole then bare-faced lies.
I like real cars
We have about 1000.
real racing
Nobody's said anything against this, I desperately want this too.
real series
...Like NASCAR, WRC, Super GT etc? Not saying they're well implemented, but if you wish to differ, be a little less vague.
where's the full GT3 grid or DTM or BTCC or V8's
Licensing trouble is the first part, and they have enough GT3's/GT500's/GT300's to do things with. It's not like we have one or two.
any up to date road cars.
Look at the word I highlighted. Can you say there are zero cars in this game from the last couple of years?

Hyperbole it may be, and I think everyone wants this too, so don't try and paint me as someone against this.
Now you can fire a quake up my ass.
Firstly, you can drop the attitude. It doesn't make you look any better, it won't get you anywhere.

Secondly, read over this. Make sure you doubly read the link in my sig.

Lastly, try to be at least constructive next time.

An orange 1970 Judge in this game would be a Godsend...one of my favorite cars on the globe. Fell in love with it the first time (out of about 300) I saw Dazed & Confused.

Some of us play this game because we fantasize about driving some of the world's amazing cars and this as close as we'll likely get. We like to see how it would feel on our favorite track or see it in our mirror as it chases us down. Not many people have had a fantasy about driving a laser powered fantasy concept car around The Ring.

The big exception is the BMW Vision GT, but only because it looks like something you MAY actually see in real life, at the moment.

hsv
Read the link in my sig, it very much applies to you. I am not, and never will be, against differing opinions. Nowhere have I stated this, so stop trying to put words into my mouth.

Unconstructive trolling is not a "differing opinion", it's just a crap jibe at PD.

Are you sure this is all we've got? There's hyperbole then bare-faced lies.

We have about 1000.

Nobody's said anything against this, I desperately want this too.

...Like NASCAR, WRC, Super GT etc? Not saying they're well implemented, but if you wish to differ, be a little less vague.

Licensing trouble is the first part, and they have enough GT3's/GT500's/GT300's to do things with. It's not like we have one or two.

Look at the word I highlighted. Can you say there are zero cars in this game from the last couple of years?

Hyperbole it may be, and I think everyone wants this too, so don't try and paint me as someone against this.

Firstly, you can drop the attitude. It doesn't make you look any better, it won't get you anywhere.

Secondly, read over this. Make sure you doubly read the link in my sig.

Lastly, try to be at least constructive next time.

Firstly, dont tell me to drop the attitude.
Secondly, im not a troll, ive been positive & negative about GT for a long time, as for the 1000 cars they've been played with, it's time for a new 1000 cars. I just want a few of you lot to stop blindingly defending them when we all know GT could be unstoppable if they pulled their own heads out of their arses. Im mean christ we've got standards coming to GT7

Firstly, dont tell me to drop the attitude.
Secondly, im not a troll, ive been positive & negative about GT for a long time, as for the 1000 cars they've been played with, it's time for a new 1000 cars. I just want a few of you lot to stop blindingly defending them when we all know GT could be unstoppable if they pulled their own heads out of their arses. Im mean christ we've got standards coming to GT7

Source?

Back