Update 1.21 Released

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 1,542 comments

Considering the wait, are you happy with how the finished product appears to look?

• Total voters
I got mine to work with an android emulator on my asus t100 that runs windows 8. Thanks to some people recommending said program i can use it to its full potential. Such a happy day.

View attachment 454514
This is how my Track section looks like after a single evening passed in public lobby.

The level of variety and accuracy of the tracks I've seen is unbelievable.
I used cars I've never used before and I enjoyed them.
I made friends with a lot of people around the world.
I saw plenty of rooms fullfilled with 16/16 people.
I had in general tons of fun with enthusiast people and my friends.

Say what you want, but this update IMHO is a success. Bravo PD.

Any chance I could please add you and access those tracks? :)

The way I download the app for android was to use the link provided in the news for Google Play Store and since I have my Devices all synced it saw my tablet and then said it would be downloaded it a second then it downloaded on my tablet and worked.

Last edited:
Say hello to Hockenheimring!

Screenshot_2015-09-30-22-30-41.png
Screenshot_2015-09-30-23-21-05.png

Coming soon.....erm...let's say tomorrow :sly:

Thank god, might be a server problem.

Sony servers will Sony server and all that :lol:
Same here :lol:

How big is the update itself? Going to the library in college tomorrow to update my iPad from iOS 4.3 at long last tomorrow as well, needed to be done eventually!

as some of you know ive got the GPS datalogger for Gran Turismo in my car and I just recently got that App up and working.

what would be cool is if I could go do a route of my choosing in the car come back and say convert that to one of these 4 track themes. maybe something that is feasible for GT7

but right now the datalogger while has over 100 tracks listed in the app it only does ghost replays on the established in game tracks

as some of you know ive got the GPS datalogger for Gran Turismo in my car and I just recently got that App up and working.

what would be cool is if I could go do a route of my choosing in the car come back and say convert that to one of these 4 track themes. maybe something that is feasible for GT7

but right now the datalogger while has over 100 tracks listed in the app it only does ghost replays on the established in game tracks

You can import .gpx and .kmz files (which as I understand are GPS files you can save from Garmin ... ) and convert track from them. Or use .jpg picture as base and draw track over. This works only on "Eifell" track i think.

Anyone knows if it's possible to use an Android smartphone? Don't know if someone has asked this; sorry. If someone figures a way to do it, it would be nice if they share it.

There is .apk file posted on forums, but if you don't like installing "non-official" apps on your phone then use "bluestacks" and run it on PC.Works perfect.

Anyone knows if it's possible to use an Android smartphone? Don't know if someone has asked this; sorry. If someone figures a way to do it, it would be nice if they share it.

There's an apk for Android a few pages back. That's how I got it on my phone, anyway.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it seems like the function doesn't actually work. I've made a few maps using GM and saved them as both KML and GPX yet the app won't load the files. They show up on the list but they won't actually be placed onto the map like an image would so its possibly a glitch in the app. It's happened to a few others too but if anyone has gotten it to work please PM me :)

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it seems like the function doesn't actually work. I've made a few maps using GM and saved them as both KML and GPX yet the app won't load the files. They show up on the list but they won't actually be placed onto the map like an image would so its possibly a glitch in the app. It's happened to a few others too but if anyone has gotten it to work please PM me :)
Yeah it's also happened to me. I thought it was just because of how I just sent the file over PushBullet, but this confirms it.

Back