Update 1.31 speculation thread - coming December 5th

• Thread starter Envoxeb
  • 1,247 comments

what do you think about the new track?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT Sport became GT Road after one year... Still al lot of motor"sport" cars missing. Still a lot of motor"sport" tracks missing. F50 in Tokyo is nice for scapes but i would prefer if PD would invest more in lobby settings for example... Proper Qualifying mode still missing(!)

We don't need a proper Qualify mode. Set the lobby set laps, how hard is that? Also Qualify mode was plain stupid in that if you DC'd or exited by accident you couldn't rejoin.

Also err Fuji, Le Mans, Catalunya, Tsukuba, Red Bull Ring, extra's to Kyoto, Dragon, Maggiore, Blue Moon... yup that's "motorsport". And all the racecars that have made it in the game...

Anyway far as thread goes I can confirm some breaking info about 1.31!

It will contain cars and a track.

#thread.

The 1973 Datsun 240Z "Fugu Z" tuned by Sung Kang coming December update (2016 Gran Turismo Awards SEMA, category Asian import).

Saw here, next to Jimmy:
32072246908_a0399091b3_b.jpg

Also some few pictures and details here (granturismo.com).

The “December Update” as they called it on the stream won’t have much for me. The track was as good as the other Tokyo stuff, which is not interesting to me. Hopefully there’ll be some interesting cars beyond the F50 and the old Datsun. I’m hoping there’ll be a Christmas update after the “December” one but I doubt it. Hope for the best, plan for the worst. I’ve just started Assetto Corsa and May get F1 for Christmas.

Now I have a mission, complete the circuit experience all gold before it comes out so I don’t have to fuss with it for the achievement, just four silvers on the Ring to convert.
We don't know what else we'll get:lol: Don't jump to conclusions.

So it's the December update then?

My question now is: Is it going to be the start of the month like before or is it going to be during Christmas like last year?

What, two new to the series cars aren't enough?

Maybe 3 new to the series cars will be enough...?

Inb4 the inevitable incoming "where's the Porsche to complete the holy trinity...?" posts :lol:

P1 looks exciting but pity it's a GrX again. I hope they add an event to GT League to utilise Zonda, P1 and any other GrX super / hypercars, and some one make races for Sports mode drivers :cheers:

Last edited:
I'm liking the M3, even if it's a GT6 return. But not the P1 GTR for GrX! I don't touch that group. Regular P1 please, to race in the N classes.

EDIT: I'm sorry @CLowndes888 but your avatar is perfect for the first part of your post!

If is you mean the first screenshot of the P1 GTR with 16,400,000 under it, that isn't the price, just the total number of credits to spend.
That's the credit balance, not the price!
That's not the price of the car:lol:
Lol, i feel stupid now. But they really need to do something about the current pricing or the credits. Last update i could only drive 3 cars because all the others where too expensive and i get always the same cars at my daily cars gifts. This car is gonna cost at least 2mill prolly wich i currently have, but if i gave everything to this car then i odnt have enough credit for the F50 and the other cars.

Lol, i feel stupid now. But they really need to do something about the current pricing or the credits. Last update i could only drive 3 cars because all the others where too expensive and i get always the same cars at my daily cars gifts. This car is gonna cost at least 2mill prolly wich i currently have, but if i gave everything to this car then i odnt have enough credit for the F50 and the other cars.

The update hasn't dropped yet, just start hammering in some GT League races.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back