Update 1.32 (January Update) Now Available - 8 Cars and SS Route X

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tomsoft
  • 853 comments
  • 83,204 views
So no the holy trinity then? Not really a track either.
 
Yeah, the casuals are going to love this one. It was one of the most popular tracks in GT5 and GT6. Plus it would be awesome if this update included the speed test. Probably not but I wish.

Also can’t wait to take hundreds of pictures on Route X.
 
2 laps for the easiest, most boring daily workout. :lol:

Night looks cool. How many cars can fit sideways? 5/6 cars wide or so?

i1Ui4Xu7Jsd8Y8E.jpg
 


They tagged Jaguar on the Aston Martin photo. Let the needless speculation begin.

SSRX is an odd choice to bring back, I'm a bit worried about the quality based on the teaser trailer (you can see some of the low LODs), but still, free updates and new cars.
 
SSRX?! Well not really my cup of track but I heard some folks here asking for it and I'm glad for them finally get their requested track.
The lack of really long straight in this game meant that the drag community will be loving this. (Le Mans ones are somehow not long enough for many who really want to max out their cars)
I do like the scenery of this since GT5,still gutted that I was never got to do the whole 10 million HP Dome Zero that goes mach 5 on this track like other can just before they pulled the plug of the servers...
 
Only good thing about Route X is the 12 hour enduro auto lobbies will now run this track. When I think of original tracks, I think of the true classics (GVS, Trial Mountain, Midfield, Deep Forest, Apricot Hill). PD really dropped the ball with this update aside from a couple returning cars and a new one.
 
Wow, perhaps the worst track in GT history. Never mind. I can’t wait for that DC2. It’s a thing of beauty, and I hope they get the sound right.

I wish Spoon would return, with such cars as EG6, DC2 and EK9, but I guess that won’t happen ‘till GT7.
 
Back