Update 1.32 (January Update) Now Available - 8 Cars and SS Route X

• Thread starter Tomsoft
  • 850 comments
Quick look at the Scapes, Cars and Track variations.

These videos you post,are they put together using the video/screenshot capture feature on the ps4 or are they from another peace of software?
Either way they`re pretty cool.đź‘Ť

Something is very wrong with the AI. I was doing a Gr.3 race at Route X, got to P1, my top speed was about 293KM/h. Then the AI started to pick my slipstream and they reached 303KM/h... but here comes the strange part, I was pulling away from them! How is that possible?
Weird. I want to believe this is not an AI issue but it feels strange!
Gotta test with actual people too

I don't like the way its looks, that why. Its to me one of the worst looking Ferrari ever made. I can understand it has its fans, but i would not care of it come back or not

Ok I was just curious. I can see people not being fans of it's looks more so than anything related to it's performance.

Thanks for the explanation.

SSRX may not be what you wanted but its expanded the lore considerably, what if Special Stage Route 5 is also located in America now? What about the other original Gran Turismo tracks? Where is A Spec Andy really from? How does brand central get so many cheap japanese cars?

Big questions that only PD can answer, but we have to find them.

Who/what exactly is A-Spec Andy? I've tried looking it up, but to no avail.

Who/what exactly is A-Spec Andy? I've tried looking it up, but to no avail.
Your driver, A spec Andy and B spec bob (rip in GT6) have been with us since GT5 and slowly getting more powerful overtime.

Where do I find these on the track, I want to do some shots myself as I plan to make the livery for a car or two and show them with the planes
so a reply would be appreciated!
In the infield, best to get around on the back stretch, where you are the closest to them.

MMX
Went snooping around Route X last night, to see what kind of details were there. Apparently they share airline service with BMB...

6278120219024065040_0.jpg

6125556381317629464_0.jpg

Some huge transport planes, and covered cars...

6125560771513452048_0.jpg

6125560770976580112_0.jpg

Stunt jets? About 7 or 8 of them.

6269113008964796944_0.jpg

The BMB jets are queued up like at BMB, but much farther apart. I kept checking on this one during the lap, and it hung out over the mountain for a while, before coming in.

6278120208287696408_0.jpg

When I get the time, I plan to do some comparison shots of GT6's version, and this one. I've already seen some notable differences.

You beat me to it! đź‘Ť Took snaps of a close call and video

5846239739505541120_0.jpg

5837232547364340736_0.jpg

After landing safely, it went straight to its hanger
5990354934025946120_0.jpg

5836665192854847488_0.jpg

yeah it's definetly the kind of car i like,sporty but could also be a good daily driver,the trunk seems to be actually useful :lol:

Only thing I dislike, and this isn't anything new as other road cars are similarly affected, is that the side badge disappears any time you try to make edits to the stock color. Really wish those little details would stay.

This update feels like a "mature"update to the game. An automobile club type of update. More grown up. The improved physics have help to transform the game a bit more in the realism direction.

The more I drive the Z8, it's about to take the number two spot on my Car of the Update.

First time I tried SSRX yesterday since I missed PS3. Single player there is a boredom fest... However, I am keen to drive it in lobbies with real competition instead of the AI.

I know but it would be just like PD to pull a full lap only on us so we can't learn it properly...

Maybe they could put that mission from GT4 in it. The one where you not only have to slipstream the AI but also get the AI to slipstream as well....
Now THAT would be FUN! I remembr that challenge taking me almost 3 months to get the Gold, and when I did in some small way I was a little disappointed. Those were the good 'ol days of GT,, I miss them.

Back