Update 1.32 (January Update) Now Available - 8 Cars and SS Route X

• Thread starter Tomsoft
  • 850 comments
Want easy money!
Go to the new event on Amateurs League on the round Vision Gran Turismo Trophy. You can road on the new track with a X group car. My favorite one is the Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo. But the Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo sound also a great idea. But you can always go with one of the Dodge SRT Tomahawks Vision Gran Turismo...
I'm not sure but you can make 220 000 credits even if you lost the bonus (2 complete laps in less than 7 min)
I do the FW08, Gr.1 and now the RB X races. 340k on average, 12-14minutes each race, varied circuits. 👍

i1RITNVTfCOS97c.jpg

Thank you PD 👍

Route X makes me wish GT Sport had cruise control.... the beginner VGT race shows whats wrong with this track... making people drive sub 600hp cars on it means you almost fall asleep for most of the time.

I struggled to stay awake with the 10km variant of test course. I don't know how people who aren't high as a kite find it engaging.

Im just waiting for someone to confirm the Road Course layout is yet again undrivable because why model a fully different circuit in the first place for our players to try right?
Pretty much confirmed in Gran Turismo 5, Gran Turismo 6 and now in Gran Turismo Sport that it's not drivable. Shocker right?

Just had a chance to do some laps on Route X......overall it looks pretty good, but rather minor updates since GT6. They added some more sailboats, that’s nice.

What isn’t nice though, is the god damn obnoxious Gran Turismo banners all along the side of the track by the airport and through the long tunnel. These were my two favourite photo locations on this track, especially the tunnel, and these banners completely ruin it :(. PD has always had a knack for ruining a good view with a stupid billboard.

There's a difference between fan requested og tracks and ones that aren't

SSRX was surely not a requested one by many
I'm not disappointed per se that Route X is back. I'm just surprised they'd actually bring it back. Obviously not my first choice of classic original circuit to bring back but hopefully this is a harbinger of more classic original circuits. Until they add speed tests Route X won't be much more than a novelty for me. At least I can finally get behind the wheel of that sweet 356.

I feed like SSRX is a side dish to say SSR7 or something that isnt a VMax drafting course.

SSR7 was an infamous GT6 roll racing track and I thought that would make more sense here.

I would rather they spent their resources improving "7" rather than "X"... I appreciate the update visuals on "X" but its a waste when you're fighting drowsiness on the two straights.

Route X makes me wish GT Sport had cruise control.... the beginner VGT race shows whats wrong with this track... making people drive sub 600hp cars on it means you almost fall asleep for most of the time.

Good idea.....when I do racing on the Driving Park Test Course in GT PSP.......Sometimes I get sleepy lmao

Lately I'm having this situation (yaawwnn) with every race with more than 5 laps on every track .. so on this track I can compete with a Bear in a "sleeping" race, LOL ..

I like/love this track, see my GT5 and GT6 play list on my Youtube channel in the signature, but for GTSport SSR7 (with the add of PIT area or link to SSR5) would had been more better.

I hope that Poliphony Digital worked on this track in order to save time in the making of a more "suitable" and "complex" or "detailled" track (we have a long whishing list.. )

IR

How’s the physics??

Pretty much the same, except low speed stability seems to be better. To me it feels similar to what the physics were in live FIA events. I remembered especially noticing a different in Dragon Trail for our block race. Coming out of the first chicane felt noticeably easier. Lap times are also just like they were in the FIA lan events, which was pretty much the same. Tire wear seems to have changed in a subtle way as well, not the rate but just manageability on worn rubber.

Oh my! SSX! This was one of my faves when it first came out back in the day. I remember a thread where everyone was taking pics and wondering what the inner courses were connecting to, speculating on further layouts, perhaps even connecting SSR5 and 7 to make a SS City. Loved the imagination! (Link: Special Stage Route X 'Oval' is 30km in Length!)

This course at nighttime is something. I really loved watching replays of this. Look forward to checking this out and seeing what changed. 👍
Yep, I took part in that. We suggested that SSR7 could be connected somehow to X but we weren't sure.

The overall physics of the game i don't know (i have to try some other cars), but the Honda i can say is superb. It is just like subscribed in the Best Motoring videos

Well I've driven the real thing.... Okay it had bug eyes and said Acura on it, but I drove it :D and plenty other surprisingly sharp FF cars and seriously over powdered FF cars too.

This Teg being one of the best. Id say best but I've not driven a Turbo one yet lol my car chews up NA Tegs all day but a 400hp Turbo Teg be one fast car & could maybe (big maybe if I don't run full boost) keep close to me down a line but eat me in corners.

Last edited:
I have 50GB free space and the update said i dont have enough space to download ☹

I recall that it downloads the small patch, then creates a Duplicate of the existing file, as the patch is applied..
So technically, I think you need 1x as much free space as the current version of the game takes up.
I think that is 98gb currently..

the download is pretty quick, it is the applying of the patch that takes some time, as it makes that 2nd copy.

Once the patch is applied and the checksum / hash code matches
the old game file is deleted, and replaced by the new patched one.

Is SSRX here to simply satisfy some peoples curiosity around vehicle top speed?

Does anyone know how quickly the fart 500 and the sambabus can lap this track? No tune.

Also wondering at which point as you increase car level/speed it becomes difficult to take a nap along the straights.

Back