• Thread starter Tomsoft
  • 850 comments
Note for friday evening.

1. Turn on PS4
2. Download GT Sport update 1.32
3. Do circuit experience
4. Close down GT Sport
5a. Wait for next months update
5b. Continue on the quest for the Nascar Heat 2 platinum trophy (which says a lot about the current state of GT Sport)

I want the acceleration tests back too, but first they need to fix the tyre model, otherwise it's useless

This isn't a troll comment: but tell me what's wrong with the tyre model. I am genuinely curious as it is often mentioned as a deficiency of GTS on this forum.

SSRX?! Really? A 30km oval? An oval that is even longer than the Nordschleife? reaching speeds over 600kph? What next? A looping?

If it's to attract certain kind of players, then might as well include neon lights underneath the cars for the next update...

Thank God PD still has great taste in cars. The cars don't disappoint me though!
VERY INSULTING POST DUDE. iF YOU DONT LIKE THE TRACK THEN FAIR ENOUGH BUT TO SAY IT ATTRACTS 'CERTAIN TYPES OF PLAYERS' IS A TAD CONDESCENDING. Test track is exactly what it says it is. There are some people who like to know what top speeds their cars will do given a certain horsepower or what setups give the best acceleration times. This track is for anybody that wants to test their cars in both straight-line speed and acceleration. I don't see anything wrong with that!

610? Did you use the Low Drag mode on the Tomahawk X? My best top speed as of recently is 641 km/h with using the low drag mode.

Did PD actually go and increase the top speed of the Tomahawk again? I can’t wait to check it out!

Very disappointed with the TVR sound. Unfortunately the sound department has been disappointing me a lot
Yeah... what a miss. The car sounds like garbage... where the deep throaty sound. This was the car i was most excited about, and PD boiler plate lawn-mowered it.

sigh

If a video game makes you that angry, you need to get help.

I'm sure it was only a joke, you're the one that's taking it too seriously.

meh track and cars, but it's free so not gonna bitch about it. Hopefully the next update brings in something more interesting.

I would certainly love to try this new update

Unfortunately

Well, this keeps happening to me...

And I've tried other disc based games as well and I've also tried digitally installed games.

Gtsport is the only game doing this

Want easy money!
Go to the new event on Amateurs League on the round Vision Gran Turismo Trophy. You can road on the new track with a X group car. My favorite one is the Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo. But the Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo sound also a great idea. But you can always go with one of the Dodge SRT Tomahawks Vision Gran Turismo...
I'm not sure but you can make 220 000 credits even if you lost the bonus (2 complete laps in less than 7 min)

Am I missing something? I went to do as suggested above, but the Tomahawk wasn't in my list of eligible cars - neither was the LM55. I did it in the Zagato but could only finish 2nd w/clean race, and didn't win very much cash (about 25% of what I'd get from the Nostalgia 1979 event over the same timeframe)

Made a video on the update. Had a free day so, why not.

It's my first proper video, so don't expect any fancy stuff.

Last edited:
Yeah... what a miss. The car sounds like garbage... where the deep throaty sound. This was the car i was most excited about, and PD boiler plate lawn-mowered it.

sigh

9d5.png

Very disappointed with the TVR sound. Unfortunately the sound department has been disappointing me a lot

Do you not know?

It's a free update! We can not fault the PD! Just praise it.

Thanks PD for another free update!

PD does what is possible. Its employees work 24 hours every single day, because of the love for consumers. For love of us! Love, man! Love! Understood?

There is not enough money and enough employees to produce as much content as PC2 and Forza 7. See, the PD can not bring SPA or Zolder. Because... Because the license is expensive! Only Kunos Simulazione has the money to pay the license for these circuits!

You have to understand. The PD is giving away for free!

For free, even a syringe on the forehead!

Let's glorify standing up: The PD is wonderful!

Last edited:
Am I missing something? I went to do as suggested above, but the Tomahawk wasn't in my list of eligible cars - neither was the LM55. I did it in the Zagato but could only finish 2nd w/clean race, and didn't win very much cash (about 25% of what I'd get from the Nostalgia 1979 event over the same timeframe)
Nah the Amateur is restricted to weaker VGT cars so you can't use the ones from the professional ones like lm55 or tomahawk.
Still the Zagatov is a great choice compared to others. I guess it depends which cars are you facing? Keep chainings those slipstreams

tre
Note for friday evening.

1. Turn on PS4
2. Download GT Sport update 1.32
3. Do circuit experience
4. Close down GT Sport
5a. Wait for next months update
5b. Continue on the quest for the Nascar Heat 2 platinum trophy (which says a lot about the current state of GT Sport)

Or it says something about you? There are other things to do after a content update, but I probably don’t need to state something so obvious.

You do not know?

PD does what is possible. Its employees work 24 hours every day, because of the love for consumers.

There is not enough money and enough employees to produce as much content as PC2 and Forza 7. See, the PD can not bring SPA or Zolder. Because? Because the license is expensive! Only Kunos has the money to pay the license for these circuits!

129062075023820110725-22047-1lnbvdj.png

I don't know where the deep rumbly sound of a speed 6 engine comes from but did people expect it to be a V8 or something? It sounds pretty accurate to me in the game.

You do not know?

PD does what is possible. Its employees work 24 hours every single day, because of the love for consumers. For love of us! Love, man! Love! Understood?

There is not enough money and enough employees to produce as much content as PC2 and Forza 7. See, the PD can not bring SPA or Zolder. Because... Because the license is expensive! Only Kunos Simulazione has the money to pay the license for these circuits!

It's fine to be critical, but at the same time PD didn't have to add any content after release, you got a boxed product and it was exactly what was advertised, all this extra content could've easily been held back for the next game and that would be a fine decision by PD as well.

The Chapparal is at home on SSRX, because both look like flights of fancy and suit each other.

Porsche 356 is slick. Very soft suspension and thus touchy handling but not too bad. Looking forward to have some one make race with it.

Aston DB3 costs 10 million but since its an all new car on GT series then I'll approve. Ill grind for it eventually.

Shelby G.T.350 '65 400,000 Cr. (50,000 Cr. in GT6)

Porsche 356 A/1500 GS GT Carrera Speedster '56 1,200,000 Cr.

Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71 500,000 Cr. (90,000 Cr. in GT6)

really expensive cars,

I've forgot , first day 1.32 update , no credit to buy the Aston yet and this happen to me again, like it does for the 20.000.000 Jag already 3 times.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Ah, don't complain. I've seen the XJ13 no less than 7 times now without winning it. :banghead:

The AI controlled opponents at Special Stage Route X are actually programmed to draft your slipstream! I challenged a full grid of Group 1 machines with a looney-tuned Ford GT Mark I and took it to the course, and while maintaining the lead by mere seconds, and as I changed lanes during the race, I looked behind me only to notice the Nissan R92CP do the exact same in an effort to catch my slipstream! You can actually have real matches against AI opponents on this course at long last, instead of just having the AI follow a random line like in the previous two games.

Back