Update Next Week - October 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Red Pig AMG costs $4.85 NZD in the PSN Store, neat. Also the Taycan doesn't have a model year for some reason...? Isn't it technically a production car or something?
Maybe because they worked on the pre production version? PD said they were working closely with Porsche for months .

Last edited:
View attachment 861586
Price = $4.85NZD
View attachment 861587
Price = $3.25NZD
View attachment 861588
Price =$1.65NZD

Aventador is $4.85NZD
tenor.gif

Like the cars this month, SV shame it's not the Jota but still I like. Don't like EV but will take the Porsche for a spin because..... PORSCHE......

Definitely more excited for the Porsche taycan and Mercedes 300 SEL, not so much the lambo or the Mazda, maybe a little more for the Mazda as the small cars can be good fun to throw around twisty tracks. Hopefully spa will eventually arrive aswell.

Bet my hair the update will include Halloween themed scapes, as well as the new car showcase on such scapes.

Have we even gotten Halloween Scapes before? This would be the 3rd Halloween since the game's release and I don't ever recall seeing anything fitting that theme. Christmas is the only holiday I've seen them pay tribute to.

Have we even gotten Halloween Scapes before? This would be the 3rd Halloween since the game's release and I don't ever recall seeing anything fitting that theme. Christmas is the only holiday I've seen them pay tribute to.
Not really. Though keep in mind that this is the only update whose the release day is really coincide with Haloween. My feeling is that PD will pay tribute with some form.

I don't really know if it does really come though. We'll just wait and see.

Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SuperVeloce '15 (N800) (750 ch) 355 km/h => OK ! 👍

---------

Mazda 2 Demio or Mazda 2 / Demio '14 (N100)

Mazda Demio XD Touring '15 => facepalm :odd:

SKYACTIV-D 1.5 , 2WD (FF) and 6-speed AT and MT

--------

Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.8 AMG Race Car '71 (N300) (250ch) => ok ! 👍

Porsche Taycan Turbo S '19 (Gr.X) 680 to 761 ch 260 km/h electric motors => ok ! 👍

:dunce: mazda Demio XD Touring '15

:banghead:

Last edited:
Very interested to see how the Taycan drives
Hopefully it’s not just an electrically-powered land yacht

Mazda Demio XD Touring '15
Significado-de-XD.jpg

Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 AMG Race Car '71 (N300)?
is a GR.X the same thing as the classic race cars in the game, nothing different this time sadly.
Porsche Taycan Turbo S '19 (Gr.X) Electric car with Turbo, I don't understand how it works.

Last edited:
Diesel Mazda. Knowing the way that N classes work, that might actually work in the Demio's favor.

Mazda Demio XD Touring '15
Significado-de-XD.jpg

Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 AMG Race Car '71 (N300)?
is a GR.X the same thing as the classic race cars in the game, nothing different this time sadly.
Porsche Taycan Turbo S '19 (Gr.X) Electric car with Turbo, I don't understand how it works
The word "Turbo" refers to the trim level there is no actual turbo in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back