Update Next Week - October 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for that to happen. It'll finally make sense then to start an actual DTM online racing league with the M3, Supra and Evo II :D

Don't forget the Audi RS5 for DTM :lol:

It looks like the race car variant to me too.

The downside of that is it will end up in GR.X same as the Renault Gordini. Which is where the Taycan will end up. Which leaves the Demio (low power would mean this would have limited chances in existing GT League races) and the Lamborghini which should at least be useful in GT League.

Race A could use some of those Group X cars as one make races IMO. These slow N100 cars are getting a little old. It would also give some actual use to those cars.

Imagine if Spa doesn't come with this update and you'll have to see it every time you start up the game.

We are getting SPA, GT Planet has erupted.

They put the Miata TC and SF-R in N-classes, too. So you never know...

I suppose so, but this Mercedes seems more similar to the Renault R8 Gordini than either of those other two, which seem to me more like tuner cars.

300 SEL 6.8 AMG '71 - Gr.X

Taycan Turbo S '19 - Gr.X

Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce '15 - N800

Demio XD Touring '15 - N100

i11OCqmnGFaANz.jpg

i1qYcdnqHZmeSb.jpg

i1iMKIrzK9PtHz.jpg

i1nLevjgER10zz.jpg
i1apI5MdnvyPnuH.jpg

i1JLNuAT9EPofz.jpg

Last edited:
Spa will already come with wet conditions, that's WONDERFUL NEWS!! I wish it also had night time though, but unfortunately I don't think it will (otherwise PD'd already have shown it).
Most likely. I'm assuming we'll get a sunrise and sunset, maybe a dusk and dawn. Lucky if we get night, since they didn't even do that for Circuit de la Sarthe

Sweet Spa also with rain!
Lobbies are gonna be a catastrophe 👍
Not surprised Taycan and AMG being Gr.X but still gonna be fun to use!

People will probably prepare 24h of Spa too so good luck

Any news on prices for the cars...........I want that Taycan!!!!!!!!!!! I'll gladly whore myself if needs be! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back