Update Next Week - October 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I maxed every editing setting on picsart...

I'm still not sure if the Mercedes is the race car or not..
5rZxQWp

https://ibb.co/5rZxQWp

We already knew the Taycan was coming this month but this is an interesting set. Hopefully we get Spa too. Given that the Mazda 2/Demio is sold as the Toyota Yaris where I live maybe I should paint it pink. As for the Aventador SV maybe I'll get a red one because I've seen a real one in that color.

in the Mercedes museum no mention is made of amg! you will be disappointed! it refers to the fastest sedan in the world! original sedan no AMG
Why would anyone who knows it's the AMG be disappointed that it is the AMG?

It looks like the race car variant to me too.

The downside of that is it will end up in GR.X same as the Renault Gordini. Which is where the Taycan will end up. Which leaves the Demio (low power would mean this would have limited chances in existing GT League races) and the Lamborghini which should at least be useful in GT League.

3 of 4 cars are very interesting additions for GT Sport. 4th car of that selection is a typical Japanese logic or better PD logic!!!​

Oooh... I’m liking this one... Was looking forward to the Taycan since it was announced, that racing Merc is very cool, the Lambo is probably the one I personally care least for, the Mazda is pretty cool too, was looking at a Tamiya M05 with Mazda Demio body yesterday, so getting one in game would be really cool :)

let’s just hope they’ll finally include Spa....

I think it's more likely that the 300 SEL could be the road car, because that's usually what PD does.

Car on the road

i don't recognize any foglight on the teaser, might as well be the standard version and not the race car unfortunately

The Merc quite clearly is the Race car, but there actually is a road version from that very car - the Waxenberger. Actually the only one left from the few ever build has been in a finnish museum for decades.

teknavi-kausi8-jakso4-mb-waxenberger_s700x0_q80_noupscale.jpg

Lot of finnish, but I share it anyway. Long story short. The only surviving '69 Waxenberger (which later begame AMG) racecar in street trim. Four was build - 2 crashed and 1 burned. This one was bought by a finnish media mogul / millionaire in 1970 for endurance racing and later returned to street trim. In the 80s MB offered to buy the car for 1 million, but owner replied he was not in need of small change cash..:lol:

Here Markku Alen gets to drive the car and not many cars give chills to Mr. Alen these days. He IS one of the guys from Lancia 037 and infamous groub B that followed. World champion 1978 and original Champion of 1986 for 11 days.:cheers:

Last edited:
Good DLC pack by the looks of it, nice to see some modern cars. Can't wait to see that mercedes though.

I think the weather conditions for the remaining tokyo expressway variants will arrive, however, IF spa does arrive this month bundled with weather conditions, its understandable why it potentially didn't arrive last month.

Last edited:
If the Mercedes turns out to be the AMG 300 SEL as many are suggesting (or at least the replica), then I'm all for it being added. The story behind the vehicle is as fascinating as it is important for the company's performance division, and it is refreshing to see a classic 4-door race car being added to the roster, regardless of which category it ends up in.

Also appreciate the arrival of the current Mazda 2, but am a bit surprised that Polyphony hasn't used the opportunity to introduce the new Yaris yet. Then again, the US Yaris is now essentially a rebadged 2 with a different nose, so...

Great to see a fresh batch of cars new to the franchise being added to the game, I really like this update cause of the Taycan mostly, but the 300 SEL is an awesome addition too. I also expect wet conditions on the south layouts, and maybe Spa. Also where are Tokyo's north layouts?

Really excited for the Taycan and SV. The Taycan is the closest thing to a Model S P100D in GT Sport :lol: I’m happy about the Mazda and Merc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back