update on the ams evo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Holdenhsvgtsr
  • 17 comments
  • 824 views
Oh.....my.

I wonder how long it takes for the engine to break.


Pretentious video btw. :p
 
Thats a nice lookin Evo8. kicks a bit!
 
look for their shop drag Evo to lay down an upwards of 1000WHP soon. I know the shop tech there.
 
Even though that engine probably doesn't have a huge life span, I still like it. :D
 
I can't wait to see when it hits 1000WHP. That is one brutal EVO. I just added that vid to my collection of car clips.👍
 
and for those that dont know this is what it was with "only" 601awhp......imagine how fast this will be with another 300 now!!!
link
 
There's another one for my collection. Do you have an EVO yourself and are they tuners in the U.S.?
 
me no lol but i have every video made of that evo lol and yeah ams are american tuners
 
dropzone
I can't wait to see when it hits 1000WHP. That is one brutal EVO. I just added that vid to my collection of car clips.👍
Chris's Evo is done being tuned. Martin(AMS Owner) said he is finished tuning it. He said he can take the car further but isnt to keep it safe. If it was his car he would tune it out but he wants to keep the car fairly conservative because its a customer. So unless Chris tells martin to keep going the car is finished.

Yes AMS or Automotosports is an American Tuner based in Arlington Hights, IL (Chicago)
 
toyomatt84
Umm... congrats on the victories, but street racing 👎.
main video wasnt on street racing but the fantastic engineering on the AMS people for being able to create and devlop a daily driven 900+awhp EVO:dopey:
 
Last edited by Holdenhsvgtsr : Today at 4:08 PM.

Dishonesty sucks.
 
iceburns288
Last edited by Holdenhsvgtsr : Today at 4:08 PM.

Dishonesty sucks.
this thread was about the main video (which i posted for ams's amazing engineering)in which it is fairly strapped down to the dyno all i did was change the direct link to the other thread where the video is :) no harm there
 
Holdenhsvgtsr
this thread was about the main video (which i posted for ams's amazing engineering)in which it is fairly strapped down to the dyno all i did was change the direct link to the other thread where the video is :) no harm there

Well you are making toyomatt's comment look completely out of line.
 
Anyway, I know of two 1000whp+ 4G63s around the world.. there can't be many more can there?
 
Back