okami11408 Messages 468 Singapore Jan 7, 2010 #1 http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/driving/granturismo52/index.html
W WolfRacer543 Messages 818 Jan 7, 2010 #2 okami11408 http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/driving/granturismo52/index.html Click to expand... Wha? Where does it say that? I can't see it... just said TBA 2010. EDIT, nvm, I see... I wouldn't trust that date, just a random date they threw in there.
okami11408 http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/driving/granturismo52/index.html Click to expand... Wha? Where does it say that? I can't see it... just said TBA 2010. EDIT, nvm, I see... I wouldn't trust that date, just a random date they threw in there.
C cptsquirts Messages 16 Messages captainsquirts Jan 7, 2010 #3 Inc lock and see you in the gt5 release date forum post thread lol
irnbrutwinturbo Messages 1,096 Messages Wattsterplus Messages XML Binging Language? Jan 7, 2010 #4 Here we go again. Please check out https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=117303
Dijital Majik Messages 1,304 Messages GTP_Majik / Majik893 Jan 7, 2010 #5 WolfRacer543 Wha? Where does it say that? I can't see it... just said TBA 2010 Click to expand... Your's probably went to the Aus site as mine went to the UK site (TBA 2010). Also, Okami, I'd read this: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=117303 Edit: Tree'd.
WolfRacer543 Wha? Where does it say that? I can't see it... just said TBA 2010 Click to expand... Your's probably went to the Aus site as mine went to the UK site (TBA 2010). Also, Okami, I'd read this: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=117303 Edit: Tree'd.
Delphic Reason Delphicreasonium Staff Emeritus Messages 9,589 Messages GTP_DelphicR Messages Esoterik1 Jan 7, 2010 #6 CLOSED Another release date thread. Another lock.