US version is up!

• Thread starter Glubags
  • 64 comments
Awesome, now my times will officially count, although I might continue on the Japanese side just for the hell of it. I might like the site of seeing my name on two charts:sly:

Do I need to delete the demo from Japan if I already have it installed to be able to load the US version properly?

Wow the NA version makes us scroll through the longest legal document I've ever seen and then press accept. Didn't have to do that crap with the JP version.

Go for it guys. Leave some space in the top 500 for me, it's going to be hours before I could get to it. Let's see how the locals stack up against the euro crowd. Sad that we only compete for a trip to Indy, but I guess driving a Nascar race is more like sitting on the washing machine spindle than playing GT5 so it wouldn't really translate :-~~~~~~~~~

Only 3 times posted so far on Canadian board.

I should email Curtis (hOt6o4bOi) to see if he has a PS3 yet...prolly not, he's pretty much PC racing only now, GL Slicecom!

Jerome

Um...wow.

Is this for real? I downloaded it 10 minutes ago, I played for about 2 minutes, and shut off my PS3. That was horrific.

Um...wow.

Is this for real? I downloaded it 10 minutes ago, I played for about 2 minutes, and shut off my PS3. That was horrific.

I know! This thing is horrible! NFS Shift is so much better right?

/sarcasm

Back