M Muehlbacher57 Messages 68 Messages Muehlbacher57 Jan 21, 2011 #1 Hey, I don't have a headset, so I used a USB keyboard to type to people. Anyone else now have their USB keyboard not work in game since the Seasonal Update? It works at the PS3 "main menu", then stops working in game????
Hey, I don't have a headset, so I used a USB keyboard to type to people. Anyone else now have their USB keyboard not work in game since the Seasonal Update? It works at the PS3 "main menu", then stops working in game????
TenEightyOne Messages 20,685 Messages TenEightyOne Messages TenEightyOne Jan 21, 2011 #2 Haven't tried it since I got the earpiece thingy - I'll take a look later!
sean6661 Messages 11 Messages sean6661 Jan 21, 2011 #3 Mine still works. Sure it's not your keyboard?
icleolion Where are my flapjacks? Premium Messages 715 Messages icleolion / GTP_icleolion Jan 21, 2011 #4 Mine still works.
M Muehlbacher57 Messages 68 Messages Muehlbacher57 Jan 21, 2011 #5 Ok, thanks guys, must be my keyboard