Usgp 2005

• Thread starter Blake
  • 503 comments
hahaha, you guys watching this thing with little ralf and michael? they looked so funny when they were young.

No chicane, no racing from the Michelin teams. They sent the Michelin letter to the FIA again. But, the cars are on the course, and there is no chicane.

live about an hour north of the track and boy am i glad i decided not to go this year. absolutely amazing. f1's biggest race of the year and they choke beyond belief.

This is absolutely ridiculous. The FIA has really messed up on this one. If Formula 1 is ever going to become a big thing in the United States, then this today has set that back extremely far. This is absolutely terrible. What a complete waste of my time! I have watched pretty much all of the coverage for this weekend's race and now this crap. This is absolutely stupid! Nice job on making things safer FIA!!!!!!!!

The crowd is really getting shafted on this one. Every single person there should be returned there money. Bernie Eccelstone is a complete idiot! What else can he mess up?

I feel really sorry for all the fans who went to Indy for a 6 car race. I understand we have a few members there, and I genuinely feel sorry for them. I'm going to Silverstone and if that happened there, I would be really annoyed.

Still, go Minardi!

Is anyone going to watch the race now?
It'll be on my TV. It shouldn't be too distracting while I revise. I also want to see how the commentators handle it. Jordan and Minardi are hardly the most exhilirating teams.

That is a ****ing joke... congratz Ferrari and Bernie 👍

Were we talking about a new series? That would be such a nice idea.

This is probably the biggest farce in the history of F1. They should of just let them change the freakin tires. I feel genuinely sorry for all the fans, but FIA, get your act together.

Eccleston pre race:
Does michelins future look good in F1: "No"
Does the future of the USGP look good: "No"

On the other hand, at least Minardi will get some points.

My god, why didn't all the F1 drivers just boycott the race?!! Till they get there demands met, this isn't fair.

Coulthard said on the radio that if it was up to him he would like to race. It was not proven that the tires weren´t safe to race, that´s why no chicane was built and no tire change was allowed.

I think the teams that are not racing are wrong on this one. But still it´s F1 organization´s fault because of the no tire change rule.

Oh my god, i cannot belive this. Michelin is so history. I also think that this is the last time we see an F1 race on Indianapolis.

"My god, why didn't all the F1 drivers just boycott the race?!! Till they get there demands met, this isn't fair"

The Bridgestone guys will get points, though, and didn't have any reasons for themselves to boycott. It might have been better for Formula 1 to have everyone hold out until someone changed the track or tires, but that isn't how F1 teams make decisions.

Back