Using what car did you get by GT World Champion Cup?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daave
  • 13 comments
  • 1,771 views
Messages
29
In professional hall?

I'm using the AMG CLK-GTR and I cant seem to hold the lead. I'm getting destroyed either by the nissan 89 or 92 and or the Bentley and R8.

Please help me out.
 
i used my M5....210 in 7th gear is always helpful on straight aways
 
I am thinking of using the Toyota Minolta 88C-V but I am looking to have a bit more competition. The race is only worth 10 A-spec points with that car (I got it from the El Capitan endurance.)
 
I also need help with this race... LightningX did you win with that? if so thats what i was thinking of getting
-TD
 
I used the Gran Turismo F1. Yes, I know I'm cheap but I dont care. :P
 
I'm using the Minolta, I seem to be winning by a fair amount, too.
 
formula gran turismo.....i just wanted to get to the extreme hall. Hey u can always clear it and do it again for a challenge
 
Use the $1.2MM Chaparral 2J. Put on Hard tires and the others will pit giving you the lead at the end.
 
I shelled out the cash for the GT-One.

I think you have to buy it in GT4.
 
Back