Vanquish '04 X3. viper GTS '99 X2!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImTheZobi
  • 17 comments
  • 683 views
Messages
776
Messages
Slipknom
got three vanquishes and two vipers GTS '99
and V8 Vantage,S2000 street version, jag XJ220
 
and what want for them bud ?

pm m as looking around !!!!
 
tickets,paints,cars.
what do you offer?
 
deal! but im free only at the 14 i think which is monday/tuesday

oh and i just got SUPRA RZ '97! so if some one wants
 
I'll take. What do you want for it.
 
ImTheZobi
deal! but im free only at the 14 i think which is monday/tuesday

oh and i just got SUPRA RZ '97! so if some one wants

Cool. Send me a FR
 
I'll send FR in like 5 minutes!
 
I have level 13 and 15.
 
wand what do you want? im sorry above you wrote only "I'll take" and i dont know what you meant
 
ImTheZobi
wand what do you want? im sorry above you wrote only "I'll take" and i dont know what you meant

I'll take the vanquishes. Sorry about being vague
 
No problem :).
how many vanquishes do you want? i got two/three(?) red sutherland(somthing like that)
and one silver somthing
 
I'll take the red first then the silver. 1 each.
 
great, then after ' BOSS HOGG LOU ' gets hes jag ill trade you :D.
sounds good?
 
Sweet!!
 
still have supra RZ and three vipers and 2/3 vanquishes
 
Back