• No Sponsorships, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earn Sponsorships, 500-550hp Cap, Pro-am then Pro Series

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,
first I'd like to thank Spank And all for the good fun in the past season and would like to congratulate Lukas and DG gambino ;)
BTW I support you on taking the prizes part away because no one was in for the money anyway + You should not put your own money into this, putting time and effort is more than enough for all of us and we should pay for it LOL

About Season two, and with all respect to all but this budget/sponsor thing is stupid and ridiculous and makes all of us sound like "Oh I wanna be in D1/FD but all I can Do is image I am in it while playing a game ...", Now i Do like the Idea if this was real thing held in a open place where participants would sit on racing rigs next to each other like real GT events where each participant is coming from a sponsor ...
But thats not possible and the only way it could be done in is the way you guys are seeing it not to mention that GT5 has no custom livery nor custom looks on cars which makes the thing more and more an Imagination ...

So I would really like if you let go of this Idea and focus on some more important and real improvements Like:

1. Limited HP to point out the driver not the car (let it be in the 400-500hp because most cars can reach this range)
2. A better and fair judging/pointing/bracket system (Already talked about this before but it was considered as nagging/complaining for some reason...)

3.Better and Challenging Custom Tracks ( Tokyo bay, Eifel, Toscana )

4.Voice Chat off ( I know you wont agree with this but its my Idea )

5.Using Tyre wear on.

7.Dont let go of the Grand Valley Speedway section because it's Awsome

(I had more Ideas but I forgot about them now...)

There's a lot of hype going on for this but if this is a few months away then I will hold off on my excitement!

Oh okay.

Spank, do the looks, tires etc. have to count in the budget? I'm a k over with my zo6 c6, at 201,150, And I couldn't get much in it. I Put on, supercharger, spoiler, suspension, lsd, double clutch, race flywheel, cheap transmission, intake, semi-race exhaust, sports cat, stage ll weight reduction, replaced windows, and have the figure 201,150. No propshaft, no wheels, no aero apart from spoiler.

Paint & wheels are at no cost to you. Spoiler will be. If you are adding up being under a tire sponsor remember tires are no cost.

Hello All,
first I'd like to thank Spank And all for the good fun in the past season and would like to congratulate Lukas and DG gambino ;)
BTW I support you on taking the prizes part away because no one was in for the money anyway + You should not put your own money into this, putting time and effort is more than enough for all of us and we should pay for it LOL

About Season two, and with all respect to all but this budget/sponsor thing is stupid and ridiculous and makes all of us sound like "Oh I wanna be in D1/FD but all I can Do is image I am in it while playing a game ...", Now i Do like the Idea if this was real thing held in a open place where participants would sit on racing rigs next to each other like real GT events where each participant is coming from a sponsor ...
But thats not possible and the only way it could be done in is the way you guys are seeing it not to mention that GT5 has no custom livery nor custom looks on cars which makes the thing more and more an Imagination ...

(get one)

So I would really like if you let go of this Idea and focus on some more important and real improvements Like:

1. Limited HP to point out the driver not the car (let it be in the 400-500hp because most cars can reach this range)
Having tighter smaller courses will make it more even, and with the sponsorships you wont be able to get big
2. A better and fair judging/pointing/bracket system (Already talked about this before but it was considered as nagging/complaining for some reason...)
judging and such will be looked into and most likely changed.

3.Better and Challenging Custom Tracks ( Tokyo bay, Eifel, Toscana )
Custom track will be a majority in this new season, but not tokyo
4.Voice Chat off ( I know you wont agree with this but its my Idea )
No, I refuse to go buy a keyboard to type in a message fast enough for you to read. i have a mic and paid for that and I refuse to not use it. Please try before this next season to see what you can do about a better signal.
5.Using Tyre wear on.
This is a thought yes, will make it more realistic (longer you use them, the worse the traction.) Making you HAVE to adjust to the car.
7.Dont let go of the Grand Valley Speedway section because it's Awsome
I will see. it is one of my favorite sections.
(I had more Ideas but I forgot about them now...)

I'd prefer a hp limit to be honest... But I also like the idea of sponsorship ;)

To be honest Im thinking about it. To even things up more, no offense to all Vettes and Vipers.

"No, I refuse to go buy a keyboard to type in a message fast enough for you to read. i have a mic and paid for that and I refuse to not use it. Please try before this next season to see what you can do about a better signal."

Bro I Already said I know you wont agree but there is one thing that I need to Clear out for the 100th time, What I need to get better signal is to have all the $$$$$$ in the world to buy the Local government and to buy the official Internet company that belongs to the Government to be able to change all the cables that go underground in the streets from the company to my house to be able to have a better internet because with the current OLD PHONE LINES CABLEs that supply us internet all I can get is what I have ...

Yeah I just remembered This Point about the judging :
Points Should focus more on Style/consistency not Speed because speed is pointless without angle + Disallow Overtakes because its Pointless in a Game where no one is affraid on his car ...

To be honest Im thinking about it. To even things up more, no offense to all Vettes and Vipers.

Vettes and Vipers can't be as fast as we know them with less than 750HP because they won't lose the grip at the rear and that causes understeer and straightening out. I addition to that these cars just benefit from this speed at fast and wide tracks. Tight Eifel and Toscana sections will take the advantage off them.
I already deleted the ZR1 from my championship car selection for this tournament.
Let people go for high power if they want to sacrifiy handling for it. They'll wonder when a 350Z is right at their rear bumper...

Hks for free exhaust parts?
Nismo for free spoilers/body parts?
Tein For free suspension parts?

some other ones I'm thinking up

Yeah I'm abit fed up of drifting as it's turning into who has the fastest car which is wrong...

True.

"No, I refuse to go buy a keyboard to type in a message fast enough for you to read. i have a mic and paid for that and I refuse to not use it. Please try before this next season to see what you can do about a better signal."

Bro I Already said I know you wont agree but there is one thing that I need to Clear out for the 100th time, What I need to get better signal is to have all the $$$$$$ in the world to buy the Local government and to buy the official Internet company that belongs to the Government to be able to change all the cables that go underground in the streets from the company to my house to be able to have a better internet because with the current OLD PHONE LINES CABLEs that supply us internet all I can get is what I have ...

Yeah I just remembered This Point about the judging :
Points Should focus more on Style/consistency not Speed because speed is pointless without angle + Disallow Overtakes because its Pointless in a Game where no one is affraid on his car ...

Im sorry, I do my best for you I really do. But I cant go to a keyboard. But we will tell people to turn off mics. I dont really focus on speed as it is, i look at angle and line. I will pay more attention on overall closeness and impression. (not tire smoke) Passing didnt really happen in season 1 unless follower had no choice. So I dont think we have to think about that. But it will be posted as a rule of no passing unless no other choice.

Vettes and Vipers can't be as fast as we know them with less than 750HP because they won't lose the grip at the rear and that causes understeer and straightening out. I addition to that these cars just benefit from this speed at fast and wide tracks. Tight Eifel and Toscana sections will take the advantage off them.
I already deleted the ZR1 from my championship car selection for this tournament.
Let people go for high power if they want to sacrifiy handling for it. They'll wonder when a 350Z is right at their rear bumper...

Me Two but I'm Going for something other than the 350z :D A BMW FTW!!

Im sorry, I do my best for you I really do. But I cant go to a keyboard. But we will tell people to turn off mics. I dont really focus on speed as it is, i look at angle and line. I will pay more attention on overall closeness and impression. (not tire smoke) Passing didnt really happen in season 1 unless follower had no choice. So I dont think we have to think about that. But it will be posted as a rule of no passing unless no other choice.
You Did that and I appreciate that alot ,Thanks :D
I had to post that Idea you said you were open yo anything :P

I'm just going to say this because people are getting confused. The budget is what you have to build the car PLUS items from the sponsors. So you can't really claim a cosworth engine from cosworth because the sponsors are paying for it alread, if you get what I mean. Set budget = everything you buy
So you won't be able to claim a viper by mopar because it still needs to be payed for mmmkay.
Also, Dan, those are FD sponsors not for the drivers.

http://formulad.com/sponsors/

Could we not use these to create teams on a budget of 150,000 - 180,000 ?

I have used most of those actually, thats where I got them from. But magazine sponsors arent going to do much for you.

woop My viper is exactly the same as my other one and its 209,100cr. I took the redbull sponser :D

Dont jump ahead of yourself there, make sure you wait to see if there is a HP cap on at all.

Also want to add in that I love this picture!

AutumnRingMini_4.jpg

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back