M masuyan Messages 9 Jun 10, 2004 #1 2004 D1GP Rd.2 Final (Taniguchi V.S Kazama) http://masuyan.web.infoseek.co.jp/04d1rd2.html Pls enjoy!!
2004 D1GP Rd.2 Final (Taniguchi V.S Kazama) http://masuyan.web.infoseek.co.jp/04d1rd2.html Pls enjoy!!
rollazn Messages 3,760 Messages rollazn Jun 11, 2004 #3 Yeah, nice drifting. I just saw it on another site, great drifting performed by those two. Tanguchi 👍
Yeah, nice drifting. I just saw it on another site, great drifting performed by those two. Tanguchi 👍
MoNkEy_MaGiCx Messages 884 Jun 11, 2004 #4 damn...kazama beat nomuken....o wells....ironic how it is those two are in the finals is round 1 here and round 2 at sugo....anyways great vid 👍
damn...kazama beat nomuken....o wells....ironic how it is those two are in the finals is round 1 here and round 2 at sugo....anyways great vid 👍
Div is back Messages 2,837 Messages GTP_Div Jun 11, 2004 #5 I always thought that HKS needed a new driver...badly!