Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,160 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, Canberra was horrible. V8 Sueprcars shouldn't go back unless a better circuit can be built.
 
They could perhaps do support for the F1 race in Singapore? #justsaying :sly:
 
Apologies Matt, but I think everyone will agree with Mr Monkeys, Canberra was awful. :lol:
 
The only part of the Canberra race track I like is the part where Marcus Ambrose loses a wheel.... Oh wait that was a moment in a race. Sorry nothing about canberra I like haha
 
Sydney Motorsport Park would be a viable option both the infrastructure and the fanbase is already there plus they could use the new loop for passing opportunites, its a bit short notice to get any street tracks underway
 
I have to agree with the big man. Unfortunately there's no other circuits good enough.
 
I vote for Watkins Glen or Leguna Seca.:D

If V8s came to Watkins Glen, I'd be there in a heart beat.
 
Mac K
If V8s came to Watkins Glen, I'd be there in a heart beat.

It seems like it would be a good fit for them honestly with high speeds but places to pass even some side by side racing. The Glen is by far one of my favorites to watch as it might not be most technical it is one that flows very well.
 
I vote Waktins Glen or Virginia International Raceway which are far fetched.
If V8 Supercars does continue to expand into America - and I doubt it will, even if it is successful - it won't happen until it is firmly established in Austin.
 
I find myself torn between supporting Craig Lowndes, and my intense dislike of carbonated battery acid imported from Thailand (which doesn't like me, either - it once caused me so much stomach pain that my doctor thought I had gallstones).
 
I love RedBull. :D

Doesn't mean I will support a Holden team though...
 
"It's like a Nissan" :lol:


I hate Roland Dane since he stole my glasses design :(
 
Well, at least they've got a sense of humour. I nearly lost it at the Nissan joke.
 
That was an awesome video :lol:
 
I'll admit, the Nissan joke was hilarious. :lol:
 
R1600Turbo
I love RedBull. :D

Doesn't mean I will support a Holden team though...

I'm torn! If it was only a different Holden team but it's no Nissan.
 
Craig Lowndes is pretty awesome though..
 
He made that video for sure! The funny part is I totally could see him as some sort of fisherman too.
 
Grrrr. I want to see those cars so badly. Still another month away. :(
 
Craig lowndes is in Glasgow next week doing a spot of rallying.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back